8.

now i'm falling asleep and she's calling a cab, while he's having a smoke and she's taking a drag..

"two nights in a row..really jisung?" minho scoffed. "getting a bit desperate"

"yeah so what..you were up for it too" he answered, "if you don't wanna continue doing this just tell me"

"that's not what i meant! you're taking things the wrong way again!"

cus i just can't look, it's killing me, and taking control, jealously..

"what do you mean again? when did this happen before!" he yelled.

"when we were together jisung, you'd take your frustration out by sleeping with me all the fucking time because i was the next best thing to drinking wasn't i!" he screamed back, "just admit it you're drinking again"

"no! i'm not okay i'm n-not drinking again" he lied.

choking on your alibis..

"just fucking leave, i'm not in the mood for this.." he sighed and jisung grabbed his things and left the apartment. minho turned his radio up as he heard the door slam shut and shoved his head into his hands.

he stayed like that for what felt like a few hours until he heard the front door open and close again. he turned the music down slightly as hyunjin walked into the room.

"what happened now, you've been crying i can tell don't try" hyunjin sat down next to him.

"we fought, nothing big, but i'm just worried for him..he won't talk to me he won't tell me anything! the asshole just slept all day and then when he woke up he wanted to you know..distract himself"

"it's alright min, he'll open up okay? just give him some space for a while" he patted minho's back, "come eat dinner with me and seungmin, we ordered fried chicken and beer"

"yeah i'll be out in a bit..let me shower first" he got up and pushed the bathroom door open.

~

"look who's finally home!" chan said sarcastically, "you asshole where have you been!"

"slept over at minho's" he answered. "now please don't ask me what happened i'm not in the mood" he slammed his bedroom door shut.

"alright then.."

~

i hate this chapter so much 💀💀