22.

'cute date ideas' hyunjin typed into the search bar; he wanted to take seungmin out but didn't know where. he'd asked all his friends and none of them gave him a proper answer.

he groaned as he shut his laptop, he had absolutely no clue where he was going to take his boyfriend.

seungmin hugged him from behind, "what's wrong"

"nothing.." he rested his head on seungmin's arm.

"oh you're obviously lying to me hwang" the brunette sat down next to him, "tell me, what's wrong"

hyunjin sighed, "i can't think of anywhere to take you for our date"

"you could take me anywhere and i'd be happy as long as i was with you" he laughed, "don't worry jinnie you'll think of something"

~

seungmin was right, hyunjin did think of something. he decided to take him to an art exhibition, both of them loved art and loved museums so it was a perfect idea.

they walked around the building holding hands, stopping at a piece they liked every now and then.

the exhibition didn't have that many paintings up, only a few popular ones from the artist but they were both still amazed by the work.

hyunjin took out his phone and took some pictures of his boyfriend without him noticing, he wasn't the only one with that idea; seungmin was doing the exact same thing.

"stop staring at me you creep" seungmin laughed.

"well you're the only true piece of art in here"
the boy winked, making his boyfriend cringe. "hey i was complimenting you!"

"you're such a dork" seungmin gave him a quick kiss. "this was a wonderful idea by the way..i absolutely loved it"

"i'm glad you did"

~

after the exhibition, they went to a local cafe where hyunjin ordered them both some coffee and two slices of their favourite cake.

"i've been craving this cake for days now, how did you know?" seungmin took a huge bite of the cake in-front of him.

"i guess i just know you really well"

"thank you for tonight jinnie, i really enjoyed it" he thanked him, "we don't do this often you know, dates"

"yeah i guess i'm always so busy and you live a bit far from me.." he frowned, "you should really get a place closer to mine and minho's"

seungmin lived around an hour and thirty minutes away from them, due to his job at the modelling agency which was a bit out of town.

"i've been thinking about it, then i would actually get to see you more and wouldn't have to crash at yours whenever i'm here to see you." he paused for a bit, "plus i got offered a job as a photographer at a better agency near by.."

"what! that's great!! have you looked into it??" hyunjin asked excitedly.

seungmin nodded, "it looks good and it pays well too..so i might actually move closer to you"

"you could stay with me and minho until you get a place, i'm sure he wouldn't mind" he offered, "god you've made me so happy"

~

after a long day, they were finally in bed cuddling. it was cold out so they both definitely needed this.

hyunjin gently kissed his boyfriend's forehead, "i love you so much"

"i love you too jinnie" he whispered back, "goodnight.."

he closed his eyes and fell asleep, feeling safe and comfortable in hyunjin's arms.

~

<3