26.

"and then hands up to the sky!" minho cheered on the kids as they finished rehearing the new choreography for the show next week.

"hi babe!!" felix ran up to his boyfriend, "what brings you here??"

minho froze, he hated felix's boyfriend. "HOLY FUCK CHANGBIN!!" jisung practically jumped into his arms, making minho roll his eyes.

"dude where have you been? you need to drop by the studio again me and chan have so many new songs we wanna record"

"definitely sung, i'll drop by soon" changbin said. "ah minho" he called out, "good to see you again"

"whatever, lix can i head home early? me and sung have a date planned"

"we do??" jisung asked, it was the first time he'd heard anything about this date, "oohhh yeah, we do" he played along.

"ah yeah that's fine, have fun you two!!" felix waved as they walked out.

~

minho groaned, "stop asking why i don't like him!! i just don't, i can dislike people if i want to" he stabbed the piece of meat with his chopsticks.

"you're so petty!!" jisung scoffed, "its cute.."

the blonde choked on his food, "don't call me cute i'm older than you!!"

"so?? i'm just being honest, you're adorable when you're jealous!!" he laughed.

"when was i jealous?" he widened his eyes.

"when i jumped into changbin's arms, oh come on min it was so obvious" jisung took another bite of his food, "so that's why you don't like him"

minho looked at him with a confused expression, "you don't like him because of how close me and him were when you met him"

"t-that's not the reason!" he snapped.

"then what is it?? hm? why don't you like him" he raised his eyebrows, "just admit it you've just been jealous of how close we are"

"okay fine fine shut up! yes i was jealous of him when we first met...happy now?" he pouted, "leave me alone now"

~

"minho!! i'm so glad you're here, i want you to meet someone! changbin!!!!" he yelled, "binnie come here!!"

a shorter boy came running into the room, "yeah?"

"minho meet changbin! changbin meet minho" he introduced the two. minho just awkwardly smiled at him.

"uh ji we should go back to chan, he can't think of anything good for the chorus and wanted your help"

"right..sorry min we'll have to hang out later, i'll call you when i'm free!!" jisung linked arms with changbin and walked back into the studio.

"ugh who does he think he is.." minho shoved his hands into his pockets and walked away.

~

"aw minho was jealous" jisung teased him, as he rested his head on minho's lap."i can't believe you've still got a grudge against him, it's been so long and he has a boyfriend!!"

"it's not funny!! don't mention any of this to chan otherwise i will literally choke you to death" he threatened him.

"your hands around my neck?? damn might have to go tell chan- owww!!" he laughed as minho smacked his arm. "wanna stay over? chan's at jeongin's tonight"

~