28.

jisung ran his fingers over the marks on his neck, "that's not fair, i didn't get to give you any!!" he frowned.

"aw maybe next time" minho laughed as he rested his head on jisung's thighs. "play with my hair sungie.."

"you know we're still not officially together" jisung said as he played with minho's hair. "just saying.."

"then should we make it official?" he waited for a response, but all jisung did was nod, "so, jisung would you wanna be my boyfriend?"

"i'd love to be your boyfriend" his face lit up.

~

minho put on his headphones and walked towards the train station, he had to go home as the next day he was work and hyunjin wanted to go over some dances beforehand.

he stepped onto the train and checked his phone for messages.

jisung<3: lmk when ur home
jisung<3: cannot believe u left me, chan's at his boyfriends house again i'm all lonely :(

minho: don't sulk, you'll see me again

jisung<3: are you gonna tell jinnie abt us??

minho: probably, but not right now

he did want to tell hyunjin, but was slightly scared as to what his reaction would be, so he wanted to wait a few weeks before telling him.

he switched off his phone and got off the train, it didn't take long as it was only two stops away.

he walked out of the station and towards his building.

unknown: is this lee minho's number?

minho: uhh yeah why??

unknown: that's great, i'm so happy it's you minho

minho: sorry but do i know you??

unknown: it's your mother sweetie
unknown: minho..?

minho froze. no, it couldn't be. he'd lost all contact with his parents years ago.

minho: what kind of sick joke is this, leave me alone

~

pls this is flopping

i released another book :o it's called
rain pls do check it out <33333

edit: HOLY SHIT THIS BOOK IS 2 IN #SKZ??????? WHAT HOW OMFG ILY ALL SM