23.

everything was going so well, they hadn't rushed into anything and they were both happy with how things were unfolding. minho was more comfortable around him now and was able to actually show him affection.

but jisung just had to fuck up.

minho rolled over in bed and picked up his phone which had gone off around a hundred times already. he opened it to see that he had many texts from jisung and some missed calls too.

you have 12 missed calls from 'jisung<3''

jisung<3: pidk me io
jisung<3: mjnho xome pick em up
jisung<3: i'm sk drynk rn lolollllsosllol
jisung<3: MHNO
jisung<3: indrnsk too micj i drank wat too mich
jisung<3: am gomnanfsint

minho: jisung where are you??? tell me where you are i'll come pick you up right now

jisung<3: *current location* herre

minho; i'm omw bby don't move

he got out of bed and ran to the front door, quickly slipping his shoes on and grabbing his car keys. he didn't even care that he called jisung 'bby' or that he was in his pyjamas, he just wanted to get to him before anything bad happened.

he took the elevator down to the basement of the building and started up his car, he was in such a hurry he didn't even tell hyunjin where he was going.

he reached the area that jisung said he was in and got out of his car to search for him, he ran around on the sidewalk looking for him.

minho looked into a small alleyway where he saw a figure sat against a wall, "jisung.." he ran towards the figure. "oh sung.." he sighed as he shook the boy to wake him up.

"minho?" he said sleepily. "you came!!"

"yes of course i came..now come on let's get you home" he helped jisung stand up and then carried him back to his car. minho laid him down on the back seats and got into the drivers seat.

he drove them back and then carried him from his car, to the elevator and into his apartment.

minho took jisung to his room and laid him on the bed, "what did you do.." he sighed, he always hated seeing jisung like this.

"..i'm sorry i'm s-so sorry" he sobbed, "i shouldn't have drunk this much..i shouldn't have drunk at all"

minho gently caressed his forehead and cheeks, "it's okay sung..try to sleep and please don't cry" he wiped the boys tears.

"it's all my fault..it's all my fault" he repeated, minho pulled him into his arms. "i don't deserve you"

"it's alright, just close your eyes angel, you'll be okay" he tried to comfort him, "none of this is your fault..you were only 17 when this started...it's okay sungie"

"i'm o-okay.." he whispered as he fell asleep in minho's arms.

~

jisung had woken up due to his head pounding, he looked around the room and realised he was at minho's.

"fuck.." he felt tears on his cheeks, "fuck fuck fuck" jisung realised what had happened.

minho instantly woke up by the sound of someone sobbing, "sung..hey look at me, hannie it's alright"

"i m-messed up" tears flooded his eyes, "i-"

"it's okay.." minho hugged him tightly and jisung cried into his shoulder, "i'm here for you"

~