Chapter 21

I hope you guys enjoy 🥰😚

Chapter 21

Devon's Villa
Two in the afternoon

When Elijah woke up, he abruptly sat up when he saw two people hovering on top of him. Elijah scooted away from the two strangers who immediately backed away to let Elijah have room to breathe.

Oliver elbowed Jesse slightly. "This is your fault. You scared him," Oliver accused, making Jesse gasp out loud.

"Excuse me, BFF. This face," Jesse pointed to his face, "is not scary. It's beautiful. This is one of the reasons why my man worships me," Jesse replied smugly, making Oliver roll his eyes playfully.

Elijah blinked several times in wonder and in awe of the two gorgeous men he has ever seen since Ryzel. The one called Oliver had brown wavy hair and hazel brown eyes, while the person called Jesse had blonde hair and blue eyes, just like Elijah.

"Wow. Your eyes are just like mine," Elijah blurted out but instantly cast his head down, afraid that they will get angry at him for talking without permission.

Jesse, hearing Elijah's sweet voice, squealed in excitement. "Ollie, he's so adorable! I want to crush him with so many hugs," Jesse gushed, making Oliver chuckle when Elijah flinched at Jesse's word.

"Elijah, don't mind him. Jesse's just kidding; he won't crush you. If he did, we won't give him cookies," Oliver promised Elijah, and the latter lifted his head and blinked adorably at Oliver.

"Cookies. You'll give me cookies?" Elijah asked, completely distracted from what happened earlier.

Oliver smiled and nodded. "Of course, as much as you want. By the way, my name is Oliver, and this is my best friend that is oozing with confidence, Jesse. Sorry for waking you up. We're just so excited to meet you," Oliver said with a warm smile, making Elijah grin and nod, feeling so comfortable.

Elijah could feel the warmth and welcoming aura from Jesse and Oliver, so the boy instantly took to the two. "Oh, and if you're looking for Devon, he's waiting at the mansion, along with Trevor and Stefan."

Elijah's ears perked at the familiar names and nodded. "Can I freshen up first?"

"Sure, boo. We'll be waiting downstairs," Jesse replied and the two got out of the room. Elijah climbed down the bed and found a small note on the bedside table with Elijah's phone.

Hey, sunshine. :)
Call me when you wake up.

Elijah grinned and excitedly pressed the speed dial, with only two rings before Devon picked up.

"Dev! I'm awake," Elijah sweetly informed Devon and sat on the bed.

Devon chuckled softly and hummed. "How was your sleep, sunshine? I'm sorry that I was not there beside you. We have some business matters we needed to talk about," Devon explained, and Elijah nodded in understanding.

"That's alright. Jesse and Ollie are nice and kind. Also, I slept well, but..." Elijah trailed off, a tad nervous about his request. He doesn't want Devon to hate him after all.

"Yes? What is it, baby?"

Elijah bit his lower lip nervously and crumpled his shirt. "Dev?"

"Yes, sunshine?" Devon's voice was pleasant and approachable, dispelling all of Elijah's doubts and hesitation.

"Can you come here? Please?" After all, Elijah still feels a sense of discomfort being in a new environment, and Devon is his only sense of familiarity.