Chapter 17

I'm not sure if this book will end in thirty or forty chapters. I'll keep you updated 😁👍🏼

Chapter 17

Devon's Place
10 in the morning

"Sunshine, are you sure that you brought everything?" Devon asked Elijah while brushing the latter's hair. Elijah opened his Phineas and Ferb-inspired backpack and checked it.

Elijah put two shirts, two cotton towels, his medicines, just in case Devon decided that they would stay overnight, his essentials, and the pepper spray Mina gave. After all, she reminded Elijah to always bring the pepper spray.

"I'm all good, Dev. Are you sure that I don't have to bring pants?" Elijah zipped his bag and turned to Devon who was now applying sunscreen on Elijah.

"I'm sure, sunshine. Stefan owns the hotel near there, and I instructed my staff to arrange our stay there. Everything is accounted for, so keep calm and enjoy my surprise, okay?"

Devon already ordered Mina to shop for his and Elijah's clothes and have them delivered to the hotel. His men are also in position, so all they need to do is go there and enjoy.

"What are you applying in my face, Dev? It smells so good," Elijah asked and inhaled the citrus scent.

Devon chuckled and patted Elijah's cheeks gently. "This is called sunscreen, baby. It will protect you from the harmful sun rays."

"Oh, that's so cool. Can I see it?" Devon handed the bottle to Elijah, curious as to what the boy will do next. They are currently in the living room, doing last-minute preparation before they leave.

Elijah was wearing a white cotton shirt with Ferb printed on it, paired with designer denim shorts and a pair of white sneakers. Devon, on the other hand, decided to keep it casual, by donning a white Armani shirt, showing off his fit body, with denim pants and also, white rubber shoes.

Basically, Devon and Elijah's outfits match. After all, it was Devon who prepared Elijah's clothes. No surprise there.

Elijah read the bottle and the product is a mix of citrus scents. Elijah opened the cap and squished the recommended amount in his palms. "Dev, look here, please?" Devon who was checking something on his phone turned to Elijah with a pleasant expression.

"Yes, sunshine?"

"Can you lean down, please?" Devon did as he was instructed, only to realize that he was a few inches away from Elijah. Devon's eyes landed on Elijah's slightly parted lips and swallowed hard. Elijah's lips were plump, pink, and so inviting.

Devon could feel his body heating up from imagining how Elijah would taste, only to be forcibly dragged out of his fantasy when Elijah applied something on his face.

"Don't move, Dev. It's not fair that only I would get sunscreen. You should too. Don't forget to take care of yourself, okay?" Elijah reminded Devon and with a smile, rubbed the product on Devon's face until it was applied evenly.

With so much fondness and warmth in his heart, Devon stared at Elijah as if he was the most precious thing in the world, and he actually is. Devon was thankful that he found someone as wonderful, considerate, and gorgeous as Elijah.

Just a few days ago, Devon was whining that Stefan hit it home with Oliver. Devon was silently wishing that he would find someone who would receive all of his love and care. It seems like his prayers were answered in the form of Elijah. He can't help but be entranced every time his eyes lands on Elijah. Devon couldn't see anything else whenever Elijah's around.