Chapter 15

Eros D'Amica's POV

Walking out of the restaurant I call Jessica to check in on our plan.

Jessica is Seraphina's roommate Sophie. I came up a plan to have Jessica search their apartment, while I would find a way to distract Seraphina. Jessica called me earlier saying that she had left the apartment and for me to track her down. I went to my hotel room to get my laptop and track her down, when the door opened and the little vixen is standing right in front of me.

I was surprised when I opened the door to my hotel room to find her standing there, looking as she did, wearing a black dress with a slit up the side and asking for my laptop password.

****
Stepping into my hotel room I walk over and sit on the bed, unable to take my eyes off the beauty standing in my room.

The black dress fitted her perfectly, showing off her curves perfectly, the dress was modest but showed enough of her skin to leave you wanting to see more. I watched as she walked around my room looking at my clothes, soaking up the view. Her hair was perfectly curled looking so shiny I had to stop myself from going over and stroking it, the curls dancing around as she walked. Her lips were painted red, drawing my eyes to them, tempting me to kiss them and never stop, to bite them, to taste them- just like many other people have. Slut.

I was struck from my observations by my clothes being flung in my face.

"Put this on." She tells me, sashaying across the room, I watch her hips as she does, hypnotised by this woman.

I'm taken aback by her demand, trying to figure out what she's up to. One of the things I have learnt in our brief encounters is that she's unpredictable and to me, that's a danger. I worked too hard to climb the ranks to have her fuck this up.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before,and the bathroom is right there." She says pointing to it. A wave of anger pulses through me as I think of other men touching her, why do I feel like this? I don't care about the slut.

I walk over to the bathroom, breathing in her smell of lavender, probably from her shampoo.

"You look gorgeous." I mutter so quietly I don't know if she heard me. My mind wanders to Jessica searching through her personal belongings.

While in the bathroom I lean up against the cool tile for a few minutes, before I go out and face her and her chatter. I can't get my collar to sit right and attempt to fasten my cuff links. I look at myself in the mirror and remind myself why I'm doing this.

She's a bad person.
She killed two guards.
She's a whore.
She stole the jewels.
She's not to be trusted.
It's my duty.

I tuck my gun into my waistband, now reminding myself of the plan. I make plans and I stick to them. Jessica will search their apartment while I distract her from returning there. Then when Jessica finds the crown she'll text me and I'll catch her off guard and kill her. I'll return the jewels and order will be restored. Where there is no order there is chaos and she is chaos.

Exiting the bathroom I take another glance at her.

"Here." She says and pops down my collar getting it to sit just right. I stare into her eyes as she does so, noticing the little gold flecks in them, I notice she has freckles, something I didn't notice before. When they say the eyes are the windows to the soul, I can't help but wonder what these eyes have seen to craft a soul like Seraphina Gorga.

Her hand brushes along my neck sending a warm feeling all over my body.

"Hand." She says and I give her my wrist, watching her nimble fingers button up my cuffs.