Chapter 22: Results of Everyone's Internships

Start from the beginning

"Think before you execute your phrases, Kaminari..." Y/n warned, hands to himself after releasing Midoriya.

"Huh- Ahh! Iida... I'm sorry!" He quickly apologized before being bonked on the head by Y/n.

"No, It's fine" Iida pardoned. He then looked at his bandaged arm with a regretful gaze. "It's true that he was tenacious. I understand How people would think he's cool. But he chose purging as a result of his beliefs. No matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong." Iida said, taking the attention of everyone. On the other hand, Kaminari looked like he felt bad for thinking That Ther Hero Killer is anywhere close to "Cool". 

"In order to keep anyone from turning out like me--" He raises his arm, ready to make his signature hand movement. "-- I will once again walk the path to become a hero!!" Iida finishes with that, along with Midoriya agreeing with him. Y/n nods along, approving Iida's new drive to become a hero. 

"Now, it's time for classes to commence! Everyone, take your seats!" Iida instructed, returning back to his usual self. Y/n could only huff, amused. He then went back to his seat as told so.

[...]Timeskip brought to you by my shit-ton amount of procrastination

"Okay, I am here *monotonously*  Anyways, we'll start now. Right. It's hero basic training! Long time no see, boys and girls! How've you been?"  All Might starts the class with less enthusiasm than usual. Even Y/n was weirded out. 

"For this time's hero basic training- since you've just gotten back from your internships, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race!" All Might stated. Everyone was listening intently, well, not all of them as fully listening. Midoriya was busy fanboying over the fact that All Might is currently wearing his Golden Age Costume.

"If it's rescue training, then shouldn't we be carried out at USJ!?" Iida asked with his hand high up. 

"That place is for training for disasters. Do you remember what I  said earlier?" All Might questioned, which he didn't bother to wait for the answer. "That's right! I said "race"!" All Might answered. He then introduced the training ground they're in.

"This is Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You'll break up into four 5-person groups and go through the training in one group at a time. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all will start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who will rescue me first!" All Might explained the classes' 'Heroing 101' for today.

"But of course! You'll have to keep the damage to the buildings to a minimum level" All Might made the last note as he pointed at the pomeranian. 

"Don't point at me...!" Bakugo retorted. The others smirked at him, remembering their exercise before. 

"All right, first group, get in place!" All Might said while the first group's contestant made their way to their starting position.

First group consists of:

Izuku Midoriya

Mashiro Ojiro

Tenya Iida

Hanta Sero

Mina Ashido

"Wait, Iida hasn't completely recovered yet, right? Maybe he should just sit this one out and watch" Worried Kaminari. 

"This group's members all have a great mobility in their arsenal!" 

"Hmm... Perhaps Midoriya is at a slight disadvantage" Yaoyorozu predicted.