Chapter 47

~time skip~

It was the day of the ceremony. I twisted and turned in my sleep.
"Can you stop moving?" Marisa hit me with a pillow "damn"
"Why are you in my dorm again?" I woke up.
"Because you love so much" she smiled.
"Of course" I sat up "what time is it?"
"2pm" she looked back at her phone "you're so lucky its Saturday" she laughed.
"Yeah yeah whatever" I got out of bed "should I make you breakfast too?"
"Yes please" she smiled. I nodded and left the room.

I walked over to the elevator and went down to the living room.
"SHE'S ALIVE!" Sero yelled.
"Shush" I groaned.
"You look ugly today" Ururaka appeared behind me.
"You look ugly everyday" I fakely smiled at her. She scoffed and sat down. I walked into the kitchen.
"Oh wow" Bakugou looked over at me.
"What? Do you think I look ugly too?" I walked over to him.
"No, I'm just surprised that you're up so early" he fixed my bonnet and kissed my forehead "I saw you sneaking back in last night"
"Oh"
"Was it worth it?"
"Yes"
"Are you hurt?"
"No"
"Then I'm proud of you" he wrapped his arms around me "was it hero stuff?"
"Yeah" I hugged him back and rested his chest.
"YOU DID HERO STUFF LAST NIGHT" Midoriya pounced into the kitchen with Todoroki "that's so cool, tell me everything"
"You're really good at this stuff" Todoroki sat on the island "we're so proud of you"
"Thank you" I smiled "basically I had-"

"N/N!" Mina walked in with the girls.
"Yeah" I looked over at her.
"Your mum is on the phone, she's asking if you have your outfit for the ceremony"
"Tell her I have it"
"Ok great, remember we have a plan to stick to, be ready to leave by 3:30 or I'll drag you out of here in your pyjamas" they all left.
"I'm so tired" I pulled back from Bakugou. I quickly unzipped his hoodie and got into it. He laughed and zipped it up again "warm" I smiled.
"Cute" he smiled.
"N/N!" Mina yelled "STOP FLIRTING AND GO GET READY"
"I wasn't even-"
"WHAT WAS THAT?"
"NOTHING" I groaned. The boys laughed then Bakugou released me from his jacket. I went back up to my room.

"Where's breakfast?" Marisa asked already dressed.
"Ask Katsuki to make you something, I have to go" I grabbed my robe.
"Alright, that's fine" Marisa gave me a quick hug then left the room. I went into the bathroom and started getting ready. I took a long shower and took my time to finish my morning routine. I wrapped myself in my robe and left the bathroom. My friend group and Marisa were sitting around.
"What are you people doing here?" I looked through my closet.
"I wanted to tell you your schedule for today" Mina's eyes followed me "I'm so sorry, but your ass is so fat, its distracting me" I turned around and everyone was staring at me seductively except Marisa.
"Ok all of you are in relationships" I looked at Kaminari "ok most of you are in relationships"
"Shit I meannn" Midoriya walked over to me.
"Get tf back" I laughed and pushed me away "ok tell me the schedule please"
"So you have to get your hair at 3:45, then nails, then makeup at-"
"I wasn't going to wear makeup" I picked up an outfit.
"I'm your manager, you're wearing makeup" Mina stated. I turned around and held eye contact with her "ok nevermind no makeup" she rushed and I nodded. I walked into the bathroom to get dressed.
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Mina asked.
"I'm not changing in front of you pervs" I close the door behind me.