Chapter 9

~time skip~

I woke up to the light beaming into my eyes. I kissed Midoriya's head and rolled him off of me. I crawled over Bakugou and stood up. I grabbed my phone and stopped the alarm before it went off. I took a step and collapsed.
"What was- oh are you ok babe?" Bakugou helped me up.
"I hate you so much" I held onto him for support
"Aww I love you too" he kissed me.

We went into the bathroom and started getting ready. We did our morning routines then got into the shower.
"Y/n" Bakugou turned to me
"Yes Bakugou" I continued carefully cleaning my back
"Did I say to call me Katsuki?" He latched onto my throat from behind me. I instantly bit my lip. I turned around and looked at him "Y/n don't look at me like that unless you want to leave here in a wheelchair"
"Your hand is literally on my neck right now" I said then he let go "nooo I liked it"
"Y/n we have school" Bakugou helped wash the rest of my back then we finished showering. We got out of the shower and dried off.

I wrapped myself in a towel and when back into my room.
"Ok you two get in" I said and Todoroki and Midoriya got up. I went into the closet. I took off the towel and started getting dressed. I searched it for my new uniform.
"What are you looking for?" Katsuki asked
"My new skirt" I continued looking and it was no where to be seen "I'm going to go ask my mum" I put on my robe and left the closet and my room.

I walked through the house still limping.
"MAA WHERE ARE YOU?" I shouted
"THE KITCHEN" she called out. I walked in and my parents were standing there.
"Did you get my new skirt yesterday?" I leaned on the door. Dad stared at me closely.
"Y/n come here" mum smiled
"Whyyy" I whined.
"Come" she giggled. I limped over to her and she busted out laughing.
"It's not funny" I said
"Y/n why are you limping?" Dad put down his coffee mug.
"I uh" I avoided eye contact. Dad shot up and started running towards my room.
"So they're dead" mum stood up "but sorry honey I forgot to get the skirt"
"Its fine, I'll just where my old one" I started limping out of the kitchen and mum started snickering. I turned to look at her and she busted out laughing again.

I rolled me eyes and walked back to my room. I walked in and dad had the boys wrapped in his scarf lifted from ground. His hair was lifted and his eyes were red.
"Can you put my boyfriends down now please?" I asked walking towards the closet.
"Y/n answer my question, why are you limping?" He looked at me
"Um well-"
"Which one of you fucked my daughter?" He turned to the boys.
"Can we do this later?" I said
"Yes we can do this later, we'll do this after you spend the whole day training and running laps without a break" he put down the boys and walked over to me "and you'll be spending lunch with me"
"But-"
"Y/n M/n L/n, don't try me right now, go get dressed" he left the room and slammed the door behind him. I stomped into the closet and slammed the door behind me. I quickly got ready and left the closet. The boys had gone downstairs for breakfast while I did my hair. I put some products in it and left it down. I picked up my keys and bag and went downstairs.

Everyone was eating silently as my mum was struggling not to laugh. I sat down and mum passed me a plate.
"When will I get my phone back?" I asked
"What did you just say?" Dad glared at me.
"When will I-"
"Get up" he stood up
"Why?"
"Y/n stand up"
"Ok..." I stood up
"Good now go outside and get into my car" he said
"But I haven't had breakfast" I said
"I really don't care, get in the car"
"But-"
"Y/N GET IN THE CAR"
"Fine" I left the kitchen "why you doing the most?" I said under my breath
"WHAT WAS THAT?" he shouted
"NOTHING" I shouted back and left the house. I sat in the passenger seat and waited.

After a few minutes dad walked out of the house and got in. He didn't even look at me and started the car. He left the driveway. He drove to a McDonald's drive thru.
"What do you want?" He asked. I said my order and he got it. He passed me the bag.
"Hurry up and eat" he started driving to school as I ate. I finished and collected all the rubbish.
"Why are you so mad at me?" I looked at him
"Don't ask me dumb fucking questions" he kept his eyes on the road.
"No I need an answer"
"Y/n you had sex"
"Ok?"
"In my house"
"Mhmm"
"While your mother and I were still there, with 3 boys"
"Actually it was only one boy"
"Huh?"
"It was only Bakugou"
"So he left you limping?"
"Well yes but it's mostly the carving though"
"What carving?"
"Oh...."
"Y/n what did he do?" He drove into the school parking lot
"He uh carved stuff onto me"
"Where on you?"
"My back and inner thigh"
"Do I want to know what he wrote?"
"Nope"
"Ok fair enough, but you're still doing laps" we got out of the car
"Whyyy" I slumped as we walked into the school. Dad turned and looked at me
"You got your back blown out and you're limping" he said
"Fine" I opened the door to my class and we both walked in.