Chapter 18

It was the end of the day and I felt I was being watched. I looked around the room and no one was staring at me. I glanced out of the window and saw the league. I ran to the window to make sure I saw what I saw. I made eye contact with Shigaraki and he smirked.
"I'm going to die" I muttered
"Huh?" Dad asked
"Nothing" I walked back over to my bag. I stuffed everything into it. I zipped it up and put it on. Everyone watched me start walking to the door.
"Y/n where are you?" Dad asked
"I'm going to test my luck, if this is the way I die tell ma I love her" I laughed "and obviously I love you guys too" I opened the door.
"What are you on about?" Dad asked closing the door from over me.
"Once I leave, look out the window" I said
"Ok fine" dad moved and I left.

I closed the door behind me and started running down the hall. I knew he'd chase me.
"Y/N GET BACK HERE NOW" Dad yelled from up the stairs I continued running and made it outside. Guards were talking to the league. Shigaraki reached out to touch one of them but I quickly pulled the man out of the way.
"Great job cutie" Shigaraki smiled
"Don't ever call me-"
"Y/N GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE" dad came stomping out of the building. I huffed and walked over to him "if you try this fucking dumb shit again I'm going to kill you, I get that you think its your fault or something but you're still a child and you don't need to do anything"
"But-"
"Tell me your never going to do this shit again" he interrupted me
"I won't" I said
"Good" he pulled me into a hug "gosh I thought I had lost you"
"I'm fine" I laughed
"Well I didn't know that" dad kissed my forehead and let go.

"Aww what a nice family reunion" Shigaraki smirked. We both instantly stared at him. I took off my blazer and slipped off my tie. I loosed my top button and put up my hair. The guards went to go get more heroes.
"Don't think I'm going to fight you" Shigaraki said "I-"
"I'm not worried about you" I said "bodysuit in the back, what's good?" I glared at Twice. He had been staring at me for ages.
"You stole her from me" he growled. Multiple of him appeared and lunged at me. I got ready to fight but a large explosion came out of nowhere and took out the clones. I ran behind Twice while everyone was distracted by the smoke and stabbed him the rib. I quickly got back to my spot before the smoke cleared.

"H-help" Twice fell to the ground and everyone looked at him but me and Dabi. I looked at where he was staring at it was at Todoroki a few metres away.
"Hey staples" I called out "he's a minor and in a relationship"
"Oh fuck no" Dabi said. I looked through the group again and saw Compress.
"Heyyy" I smiled
"Hi" Compress laughed.
"Are you fucking kidding-"
"I'M SORRY" I interrupted my dad. Twice passed out and the villains focused their attention on me.

Dabi shot fire at me which started the brawl. I walked straight through the fire as the chaos unfolded. I stood in front of Dabi with a blank face. He looked at me confused then started choking. I extracted the oxygen from his body and he fell to the ground.
"I AM HERE" Almight appeared and started helping dad and classmates with the villains. My back was turned to everyone.
"You're finally m-" Shigaraki started. I span around and saw the boys jump him. Before I could say anything Endeavor and Hawks fell from the sky to help.

After a few minutes the villains were defeated.
"So I-" a portal opened and they started getting dragged in. I pulled out a gun and started shooting into it.
"That was for the big head shadow bitch, fuck you" I said still shooting "hold on" I stopped "it's not going to hurt him, he's a shadow" I laughed as the portal closed. I picked up my stuf again "thank you so much for your help and sorry for endangering you" I bowed. I turned back around and Jay was standing directly behind me again.

"WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?" I yelled
"I-I-"
"What do you want?" I interrupted him.
"To do this" he slapped me across the face. I looked at me shocked holding my cheek. He had an accomplished smirk on his face. I kicked him in the balls hard and he fell to the ground. I pulled up and sword and put it under his chin.
"Tell me why I shouldn't end your life right now" my eyes flashed red.
"Y-you-"
"Spit it tf out"
"I-"
"I'm so tired of your weird shit" I stepped away from him "the next time you put your hands on me, I'll make sure your parents go on a cute day out, casket shopping" I said.
"Wait I-" he got up and reach out to touch me.
"What did I just say?" I glared at him. He quickly moved his hand "that's what I thought" the bell rang.