Chapter 37

I walked down the spiral stairs back to the first floor of the library. A boy that looked around my age stood at the bottom staring up at me.
"Hi" I smiled and walked over to him. I looked up at his face and took in his looks.

"H-hi" he smiled "was that you playing?""Yeah, I'm Y/n by the way" I put my hand out and he shook it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"H-hi" he smiled "was that you playing?"
"Yeah, I'm Y/n by the way" I put my hand out and he shook it.
"I'm Neo" he smiled "I work here, well in the kitchen, I saw you in there earlier"
"Oh yeah, I had to get snacks for my sister"
"Oh you have a sister?"
"Yeah she's 4" we started walking towards the exit.
"Then she's much younger"
Yeah I'm 16"
"I'm 17"
"Great"
"So who are you here with?" We turned towards the dinning room.
"My family and friends"
"Yeah I heard there are heroes with you"
"Yep, my dad Eraserhead, then Endeavor and Miriko"
"Miriko?!"
"Yeah"
"Can you please get me a picture with her?"
"Yeah sure, she'll probably say yes"
"Ok good, omds I have to go get ready for it"
"Why? you look great" we walked into the dinning room.

"My family and friends""Yeah I heard there are heroes with you""Yep, my dad Eraserhead, then Endeavor and Miriko""Miriko?!""Yeah""Can you please get me a picture with her?""Yeah sure, she'll probably say yes""Ok good, omds I have to go get ready f...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"So who tf is he?" Bakugou asked. The room went silent.
"Is he your-"
"Yeah and the 2 next to him are my boyfriends as well" I said to Neo.
"Well" he laughed and stood straight "have fun with that" he patted my back.
"Why is he touching you?" Todoroki stared at me.
"Wow you're screwed" Neo whispered  and looked at Todoroki shocked.
"Yes I am" I sighed.
"Well good luck, I'm going back to the library" he turned back "maybe we can continue talking later"
"Yeah sure" I smiled.
"Cool bye" he left the room.

I looked back at the table and everyone was silent and staring at me.
"So-"
"You haven't answered my question" Bakugou interrupted as I sat down next to Eri and Sero
"He's one of the workers from the kitchen" I looked opposite me and Bakugou was staring at me. He looked at me in disbelief "I'm being forreal"
"So I'm supposed to believe that HE is a chef?"
"Why wouldn't you?"
"Because he's attractive"
"Ok and? Not all chefs are 57 with big bellies and moustaches you know"
"Ok fine, I believe you" he said "but why was he with you?"
"He heard me playing the piano in the library and stopped to listen then we started talking"
"You can still play the piano?" Dad asked.
"Yeah" I smiled.
"Aw I remember when you used to play when you were little" mum swooned "you were so small and cute"
"Do you have videos?" Miriko asked.
"Of course" mum said.
"Ok we have to see that" Mina giggled. She looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back.