Chapter 28

I rolled out of bed and landed softly next to Noire on the ground. He snuggled into me still asleep. I smiled and stroked him softly. I stayed like this until my alarm went off. I got up and started getting ready for school. I did my morning routine and slipped into my uniform.

I sat down at my vanity and stared at the nest of hair on my head. I sighed and started to tackle the tangles. After a while my hair was back to its healthy state. I put it up in a messy puff and shrugged. I picked up my phone, keys and bag then headed downstairs with Noire.

"Good morning sweetie" mum smiled hugging dad from behind as he cooked.
"Good morning" I poured Noire his breakfast and he happily ate "what's for breakfast?"
"French toast" dad passed me a plate.

"Good morning" I poured Noire his breakfast and he happily ate "what's for breakfast?""French toast" dad passed me a plate

"Thank you" I put the plate down and grabbed a crisp water bottle. I sat down and started eating. My phone went off on the island. Mum walked over to it.
"Its Izuku" she said "should I answer?"
"Yes please" I said. Mum answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Good morning Izuku" mum smiled.
"Oh good morning Mrs L/n" he said "I just wanted to tell N/n that we'll see her at school"
"She's eating right now but she heard you"
"Thank you byeee"
"Bye sweetie" she ended the call.

"Thank you" I finished eating. Dad picked up my plate "I could have done that myself" I chuckled.
"We need to talk" he sat in front of me.
"About what?"
"Eri" he said sternly. My smile instantly fell. Mum stood over him and looked down at me.
"What about her?" I asked.
"Who is Eri?"
"She's Overhaul's daughter"
"How do you know about all of that?"
"When we were patrolling, we ran into them and I did some research at the agency"
"Y/n..."
"Yes..."
"I'm being completely serious right now, if you plan on doing anything stupid or take to anything more than research, you will be grounded until you're 35 with no phone, you will never leave this house again, and you'll be forbidden from seeing Noire" his gaze pierced into my eyes.
"I understand" I said.
"Great" mum smiled and walked over to me "your dad told me about Overhaul, I don't want my baby getting involved in all that" she cupped my face.
"But ma, I'm one of the best students in my class, this kind of thing would be good for my hero-"
"So you don't understand" mum interrupted "you are not going anywhere close to that man or his daughter or whatever drug gang fuckery he's doing" she looked deeply into my eyes as hers flashed red "do you understand?" She asked sternly.
"Yes I understand" I sighed.
"Good" she let go of me "you should start heading to school now, you don't want to be late"
"Ok" I stood up and grabbed my stuff.
"I'm right behind you" dad kissed my forehead. I nodded and petted Noire quickly before leaving.

I walked outside and got into my car. Conflicting thoughts ran through my head. I left the driveway and started driving to school. After a long traffic filled drive to school I had decided. I will save Eri. Regardless of the consequences.

I parked in the parking lot and stepped out of my car. I grabbed my stuff and the bag with my hero costume in it. I walked through the large crowds still deep in thought. I put my hero costume where it was meant to be then turned to leave. I was stopped by a group of third years.
"Can I help you with something?" I asked politely.
"Yeah, we've been seeing you around and we've decided to share you" one smirked.
"Huh?" I asked "share what?"
"You" he repeated.
"I'm not following" I stood there confused.
"You're ours now" one got close to me and cupped my face. I quickly snatched his hand and pushed him off of me.
"Put your hands on me again and you'll lose it" I snapped.
"Ooo I like them feisty" they all got closer.
"I'm really not in the mood for this shit" I threw daggers at them all pinning them to the walls "weird ass boys forreal" I rolled my eyes.