Chapter 4

(Unedited)
We made it back to school and everyone left the bus.
"Y/n how is your leg doing?" Mina asked. Todoroki put me down so I could try putting weight on it. I took a step and fell on my face. Sero, Mina, Kirishima and Kaminari bursting out laughing.
"I hate you lot" I laughed. Mina helped me up again.
"Let me take you to recovery girl" Todoroki said picking me up again.
"Thanks again Todo" I smiled. He froze.
"What did you just call me?" He asked
"Oh I'm sorry I won't call you any nicknames if you're uncomfortable" I apologised
"No I like it" he blushed
"Oh ok" I smiled "I got nickname from all of you"
"What are they?" Kaminari asked
"Midoriya is Izu, Todoroki is Todo, Mina is Mimi, Kirishima is Kiri, Jiro is Jiji, Momo is M, Bakugou is Bakubabe, Sero is Roro, and Kaminari is Kami" I said "are you guys comfortable with that?" They all nodded "great now lets go to the infirmary"

Todoroki nodded and walked into the school.
"Y/n?" He asked
"Yeah" I said
"Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah sure"
"Even if it might make you upset"
"Go on"
"Do you have feelings for any of us?"
"Yep" I knocked on the door
"Which one?" He asked.

The door opened and an elderly woman stood there. I assumed she was recovery girl.
"Oh what happened dear?" She asked "Todoroki put her on the bed" he followed the instructions.
"Y/n which one?" He asked again.
"So what happened sweetie?" Recovery girl asked
"We were attacked at the USJ training centre, and I fought a few villains" I explained
"A few??" Midoriya walked in with the rest of my friends "she took down loads of them then took down this huge beast, and he threw her around but she still beat him up" Midoriya said excitedly.
"Is that true?" Recovery girl asked
"Yes..." I said
"Wow you're amazing" Recovery girl said "now can you take off your trousers"
"Huh?" I asked
"I need to get to your knee babe" she said. I started taking them off but she stopped me "boys either turn around or get out, stop looking at her like she's a piece of meat" she looked at them. They all turned around while Mina, Jiro and Momo laughed. I pulled them off and she examined my knee.
"Oh wow this is bad" she said "I can do what I can but you'll probably be on crutches for a few weeks"
"I'm so dead" I sighed
"How?"
"My mother is going to be so worried, first my dad got hurt now I have to go home with crutches" I chuckled
"Who's your dad?"
"Aizawa"
"Oh I see it" she looked closely at me "you have his bone structure"
"Thank you" I smiled. She kissed my knee and it felt slightly better.
"Ok pull back up your trousers" she said and I did. She walked over to a closet and took out a pair of crutches.
"Take these" she handed them over
"Thank you" I took them and stood up "thank you again for your help" I bowed my head.
"No problem dear" she smiled.

I left the room with my friends behind me.
"Wow y/n you have a broken leg on the second day" Kaminari laughed
"Yeah" I smiled and stopped in front of the classroom door. I reached for it but Midoriya got it for me "Thanks" I smiled. Almight was standing at the front.
"Oh wow y/n are you ok?" He walked over to me.
"Yeah I just messed up my knee" I stopped in front of him.
"Well I must say, you were amazing today" he put out his hand.
"Thank you" I leaned on my crutches and shook his hand. I was about to stand up straight again but the crutch slipped. Midoriya quickly caught me.
"Thanks Izu" I smiled "you're my hero" he instantly turned a dark red. I got my balance back and walked over to my seat. Todoroki pulled out my chair "Thanks Todo" I smiled and sat down.

"So as I said before, your class will be given 2 days off to recover from the attack" Almight said. Then he looked at me "how long will you be on crutches y/n?"
"Recovery girl said a few weeks" I answered
"Tsk show off" Ururaka scoffed
"Would you like to say that again" I said
"I said you're-" she turned around to look at me and saw me holding a gun facing at her
"Nooo why'd you stop?" I asked "sorry continue sir" I put it away.
"Oh um I would probably say that you should take it easy for the next few days, I guess its your choice if you want to come in on Friday" he said
"Ok thank you" I smiled
"Yeah so you guys can go now" Almight left the room.