Chapter 40

Shigaraki and the league of villains were smiling at me.
"Good job Neo" Shigaraki walked over to me and bent down in front of me "I-"
"I'll do it if he can go safely" I interrupted.
"Who?"
"Him dipshit" I held Sero's hand. I could feel him trembling.
"Fine, the boy goes safely and you're coming with me"
"Yes"
"HE CAN GO, YES"
"Great" Sero and I stood up "I love you so much" I hugged him.
"I love you too N/n" Sero hugged back "we'll find you, I promise"
"I know" I pulled back "tell everyone I'll be back some" I winked.
"Sure" he smiled "you sneaky bitch" he whispered.
"Of course" I smirked. He left the house and we watched him run away.

I sat back down in front of Shigaraki.
"Heyyy" I smiled at Compress and Dabi.
"Hurry up and come here" Dabi laughed. I ran over to him and he hugged me tightly "how've you been?"
"Omg so much has happened" I pulled back.
"Like what?" Compress put his arm around me.
"So basically-"
"CAN YOU NOT?" Shigaraki yelled. We all turned to him.
"Can you not yell at me?" I snapped at him.

"Don't get him mad" Dabi whispered "he's been moody for a while now"
"Why?" I asked.
"You're in a public relationship, why else do you think?" Compress laughed.
"So he's that mad because I have boyfriends?" The men nodded. I looked over at Kurogiri and Twice and they nodded "well..." I walked over to Shigaraki "I'm sorry for making you mad" I shook his thumb "but I'm in a relationship and you'll just have to grow up and accept that"
"Mhmm" Shigaraki bit his lip and stared at our hands touching. I noticed his pants get tighter.
"Ok let's not have the child around you right now" Kurogiri held my hand and walked me to the other side of the room.

"So Y/n, I-" I slapped Neo across the face.
"You dumb bobble head bug eyed bitch!" I yelled at him "get my fucking family involved in your fuckery again and you'll loose your life do you understand me?" He started smiling "oh you think I'm playing?" I pulled out a gun and took of the safety. I pressed it again his temple and stared deeply into his eyes. Everyone in the room froze "does it look like I'm playing?" I latched onto his collar "DOES IT?"
"N-no"
"Exactly, so you understand what I'm saying?"
"Y-yes"
"Great" I let go off him and smiled.

Everyone relaxed as I put the gun away and walked back over to Dabi.
"Fuck you" I pulled out the gun and started shooting at Neo. The bullets quickly pierced him and he fell to the ground dead. I watched him bleed out and put the gun away "dumb bitch"
"Omds you're so fun" Dabi laughed.
"Thanks" I smiled "so are we doing this the hard way or the easy way?"
"Huh?" Shigaraki asked.
"Nothing" I put his hair up "it was so nice seeing you guys" I hugged Dabi and Compress "we'll be in touch"
"Of course" the men hugged back.
"What are you talking about?" Shigaraki stomped over to me.
"Have a great day and I'm sorry in advance" I said.
"Y/n what are you-" I pulled out a miniature bomb from my earring and threw it on the ground causing the whole building to go up in flames. I watched the league rushed through Kurogiri's portal, completely forgetting about me.

I walked over to the door and opened it. There was water floating surrounding it. I stood a good distance and the water fell onto the house, extinguishing the flames. Once I had sure that there was no way a forest fire would spread, I turned and started walking back towards the house.

After 10 minutes of wondering, I finally made my way back to the castle. I walked in from the back door and started walking to my room. I heard loud crying coming from inside. I opened the door and everyone was inside, my parents were crying in each other's arms. They all turned to look at me.
"Are you guys-" Eri latched onto my leg.
"N/n you're ok!" she looked up at me with red eyes.
"Of course I am" I picked her up "sorry for worrying you" I hugged her.
"I-I thought y-you were dead" she sniffed. The sniffles soon turned into small sobs. I held her tightly as she cried into my chest.

I looked up and everyone was staring at me wide eyed. I instantly made eye contact with my mum.
"Sit down" she pointed at the spot beside her. I walked over to her and sat with Eri on my lap burying her head into my chest. I continued looking at my mum "are you hurt?"
"No" I replied.
"Physically?"
"No"
"Emotionally?"
"No"
"Mentally?"
"..." I stared at her not saying anything. She looked at me confused then quickly caught on.
"Oh I'm sorry sweetie" she hugged me "I know it was for your safety" my eyes started watering and small tears fell down my face.