Chapter 16

(🌶- smut warning, I'll say when it ends)

I walked back to my room and flopped onto my bean bag. I grabbed a pillow and stuffed my face into it. I screamed into it and my muffled shrieks filled the room.
"Sweetie are you ok?" Dad walked in
"Yeah" I put the pillow down.
"Are you sure?" He sat next to me "you just killed that girl"
"I'm fine" I stood up and walked over to the window and opened it.
"What are you-"
"SHE'S DEAD, GO TF HOME" I shouted at the figures across the street. They started getting closer "SO YOU WANT TO BE NEXT, COOL" I ran to the weapons room and came back with a sniper. I put it out the window and aimed.
"Y/n-" I started shooting at the figures. After a few shots they started running away and quickly went through another portal.
"Fucking dumb bitch" I took out the gun and closed the window.

I looked back at my shocked dad.
"Sorry what?" I sat back next to him
"Y/n please tell what the hell that was" he said as I leaned on his shoulder.
"I don't know, I was just angry"
"Why?"
"I thought that she killed him"
"And?"
"And it scared me, I just got them back I don't want to lose them again"
"It's fine-"
"No it's not, I'm a murderer" tears started running down my face.
"Y/n you've beaten literal strangers close to death, she was a villain why are you so effected by this?"
"Because I'm a shit person now" I sniffed
"That's a lie, you're one of the nicest people I've ever met"
"But you have to say that cause you're my dad"
"Well yes but genuinely you have a very kind heart, are we not going to talk about now much money leaves your account every month for that charity for homeless teens"
"That doesn't count, its human decency"
"Yeah its human decency to donate £10 but you donate a minimum of £125 everytime"
"Yeah because they need it more than me"
"Not many people would even bat an eye at that kind of charity, or charity at all, your mother told me about how you encouraged her to help with the soup kitchen in England"
"Yeah cause they needed more volunteers"
"Y/n you gave up football to help those people"
"Yeah so"
"You looked so happy talking to me on the phone about football"
"Yeah I loved it"
"Exactly and you gave it up for others, N/n you're a great person, and the next time you say some dumb shit like that again, I'll kill you"
"I won't" I laughed
"Good, now go see if Midoriya is ok" I nodded and left the room. I stopped and went back into my room "he's in the white one" dad laughed
"Thank you" I smiled and left.

I walked through the house to the other rooms. Mum didn't show me all of the rooms when we first moved in so I was left to find everything myself. I walked into one of the rooms with the luxury white bathroom.

"Yeah so-" the boys stopped and turned to face me.
"Hey" I walked over to them awkwardly "so how are-"
"Y/n can you stop being so weird" Bakugou laughed
"If you think we're going to leave you now, you're wrong" Midoriya looked at me from the tub.
"Really?" I looked at them all
"Nope" Todoroki held onto my waist and pulled me closer "you're stuck with us forever" he leaned in.
"That's fine by me" I smiled and peaked his lips.

🌶
Todoroki quickly deepened the kiss closing the small space between us. One hand cupped my face as the other ran down to my ass. The kiss turned possessive and lustful and I pulled back.
"I-I'm sorry" Todoroki stepped back
"No its fine" I caught my breath. I looked back at Bakugou and Midoriya and they were smiling "what?"
"Kacchan come here" Midoriya said. Bakugou walked over to him and Midoriya pulled him into a kiss.

I leaned on the glass and watched them make out. Bakugou stripped and got into the bath with Midoriya. He was over him still dominating him with kisses. Bakugou ran his hands down Midoriya's torso as Midoriya melted into his touch. My gaze traveled over to Todoroki. He was staring at the boys. I walked over to him.
"Do I have consent?" I asked
"Yes" he leaned in and I kissed him.

I pulled him closer by his belt and continued. He pulled back and stared down at me.
"What?" I looked up at him. Then I looked at the boys and they had stopped and were staring at me.
"So you want to get pregnant, ok fine" Todoroki took off his shirt quickly.
"When did I-" he slammed his lips against mine
"I'm more then happy to give you my babies" he smirked.