Chapter 41

"Wake up dumbass" Bakugou shook me.
"What?" I groaned.
"Its time for dinner babe" Midoriya smiled.
"Mmm later" I tried to go back to sleep.
"Ok fine then" Todoroki said. I felt him pick me up and throw me over his shoulder "you already missed lunch you have to eat dinner" he left my room with the boys and Noire following.

We walked into the dining room.
"There she is" Endeavor laughed as Todoroki put me down.
"Shush" I sat down. I rubbed my eyes and adjusted to light. My eyes widened when I saw Marisa sitting in front of me "I think I'm losing my mind" I squinted my eyes "I'm seeing Marisa" I looked to her left and Sero was staring at her smiling.
"You look so dumb right now" she laughed at me.
"Yo you're lying?" We both stood up and walked over to each other. I reached out and touched her face "WAIT WHAT?" I jumped on her and she hugged me tightly.
"I missed you too dipshit" she smiled.
"How did you get here?" I asked "when did you get here?"
"I have to tell you something" she pulled back.
"What?"
"We're moving here" she said.
"Who's we?"
"Our grandparents and me, we'll be living with you"
"Wait no I'm going to cry, stop" I smiled.
"Whyyy?"
"Marisa I'm moving out"
"YOU'RE LYING?"
"No I have to move out for school, but I'll still be close"
"Ok good" she put me down.

I quickly scanned the table.
"Where is Grams and Paps?" I asked.
"They're at our house" mum said "Eri, your dad and I are going back there after dinner to get everything ready for them"
"So you're going to be staying with me for like ever?" I asked and she nodded "ok that is so sick" I smiled as we say down. Sero was still staring at Marisa.
"I know you're gassed that she's staying" I laughed.
"Of course" he smiled. They smiled at each other while we all went on with dinner.

~time skip~

"Y/n we'll talk when you get back tomorrow" dad walked over to me.
"Ok" I smiled.
"Ok have fun" he kissed my forehead and hugged me.
"Byeee N/n" Eri walked over holding Marisa's hand.
"Omg she's so cute I can't" Marisa smiled.
"Yeah she is" I picked up Eri "bye sweetie" I gave her a quick hug then they left with their bags.

I walked through the castle aimlessly.
"Y/N!" Nadia called out from behind me.
"Oh I've been looking for you" I turned around.
"Same, do you know where Neo is he hasn't been seen since breakfast?"
"Uh that's what I need to talk to you about actually" we started walking and I explained everything that happened with the league of villains and how Neo was involved with them. We quickly reached my room "let me show you the video footage" we went in and my friend group was sitting around with Noire. I pulled up my laptop and show her the footage.

"OMG" Nadia gasped "I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING LYING"
"THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING" Sero yelled.
"Ok tell me everything" she sat next to him "how did you feel?"
"Alright so, when I heard Shigaraki's voice I was like who tf is that but Y/n already knew it was him so I turned around right, and fear literally ran through me like I genuinely thought I was going to die right, but then Y/n was like let him go and shit and I was happy but I felt like shit for actually leaving her, but I kinda knew that she would be fine" Sero ranted "so I ran back and gathered everyone and told them what happened and everyone was sad and shit then like 10 minutes later Y/n walks in completely fine"

"Ok you are actually so amazing" Nadia looked over at me.
"Yeah but I'm going to go therapy" I flopped back onto the bed.
"Huh?" everyone turned to me.
"Wait you guys didn't I just get away with murder right?" I sat up. They all looked at me awkwardly "of course not, my dad takes me to therapy and I do community service, all of our teachers and Nezu know"
"So that's where you disappear to sometimes" Midoriya said.
"Yeah I thought you guys knew" I said.
"How would we know?" Kirishima asked.
"I literally leave my letters everywhere in my room, one of you must of picked one up and seen my therapy dates" I looked at them all.
"I mean once" Sero said "but I just ignored it and ended up forgetting about it" he shrugged.
"Yeah I'll probably start going again" I said.
"Its better than jail" Nadia added.
"Yeah it really is" I said. We all continued talking for a few more hours.