Chapter 5

I woke up in the middle of the night sweating from another nightmare.
"Hey hey hey y/n are you Ok?" Bakugou held my arms "you were talking and moving in your sleep"
"I'm f-fine" I wiped my teary eyes.
"No you're not" he layed back down next to me "what happened?"
"Can we talk about this later?" I layed next to him.
"Sure" he turned to face me "Goodnight" he pulled me into his chest and kissed my forehead. I relaxed and fell back asleep on him. I slept peacefully for the rest of the night.

My alarm went off.
"Mmm turn it off" Sero groaned. Bakugou turned it off and cuddling more into me. I slowly woke up to his arms around my waist tightly. I tried to slip out of his grasp but he just held me tighter.
"Stay" he mumbled. I smiled up at him.
"That was so cute" Mina whispered
"I know right" I whispered back. I looked back up at Bakugou and he was smiling at me.
"Good morning" he smiled
"Morning" I smiled back. He let go of me and got out of my bed.
"Let me help you" he helped me stand up and grab my crutches. He held me up until I was secure.

"Thanks" I walked over to my closet and got my robe "can someone help me with the bandage?" I asked because it was messy and half off. Bakugou unravelled the rest and cringed at my busted knee "thank you" I walked into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. I did the rest of my morning routine and stripped to get into the shower. I heard the door open and someone come in.
"Who is it?" I called out.
"Mina" she giggled and started brushing her teeth "I just wanted to make sure you don't hurt yourself in here" she said. She sat on the sink "so how down bad are you for the boys?"
"I'm not down bad" I laughed
"You cuddled with Bakugou" she said "Bakugou the hothead"
"Yeah but he was just being nice" I turned off the water and wrapped myself in my towel "you get in the same time as I get out" we got ready and switched quickly.

I continued getting ready while Mina showered.
"So how are you feeling today?" Mina asked
"I feel better, at least we don't have school until Friday" I rubbed on moisturiser "ok I'm leaving now, I'll tell the next girl to come in" I grabbed my pyjamas and left.

My robe was wrapped around me tightly. Everyone was finished in my closet you I went in. Luckily you can lock it on the inside as well as the outside. I locked it behind me and pulled together an outfit.

 I locked it behind me and pulled together an outfit

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I wore shorts so its easier to bandage my knee. I went back into my room and sat at my vanity.
"You look pretty n/n" Midoriya smiled
"Thanks Izu" I took out the cornrows and ran some products through my hair. I left it as an afro and got up again.

"Where are you going?" Todoroki asked
"Downstairs, I'm going to go get some breakfast" I walked to the door.
"You can't cook yet, let us help you" Bakugou said. They followed behind me as we walked to kitchen. We heard laughing in the distance but ignored it. Once we got to the kitchen the boys froze.

"Mum what are you still doing here?" Bakugou asked
"We stayed over last night" Mrs Bakugou sipped her coffee with a smile.
"Good morning" I smiled and walked over to the cabinets. I reached up to grabbed a tall glass.
"Can you not?" Todoroki said "please let us"
"Todo you can't expect me to let you do everything for me" I looked at him
"Why not?" Bakugou asked
"Because you guys won't be here all the time" I said
"I mean we could ask our parents" Midoriya smiled at his mum.
"I don't want to take you away from your families" I reached for the glass again. Todoroki got it instead "thank you" I grabbed it and walked over to the freezer. I filled it with ice then put it on the island.
"Actually n/n" mum looked at me "since your dad is also hurt and I've taken time off of work to take care of you, it would be good to have extra pairs of hands around to help take care of you guys" I turned to face her and the other mothers.
"What are you trying to say?" I asked
"The boys will be staying here until you get better" Mrs Midoriya clapped
"Are you serious?" Bakugou smiled
"Yeah" Mrs Bakugou said
"And I called Endeavor and he's fine with it, he said he's coming over to bring you clothes" Mrs Midoriya said
"Thank you" Todoroki smiled.