Chapter 19

We walked out of the house. I threw Bakugou my keys and he opened the door for me.
"Thank you" I got in.
"No problem" he closed the door. The boys smiled at me then huddled up next to the car. I watched them speak for a few seconds then start jumping around getting excited. They looked back at me smiling at them and blushed. They all got into the car.

"So what was that about?" I laughed
"Nothing" Midoriya smiled
"We're just really lucky to have you" Todoroki said.
"Yeah and you have each other" I smiled
"Yeah but still" Bakugou pulled out of my driveway.
"But you guys were fine before me so you're fine without me" I opened the mirror and checked my lipgloss. Bakugou quickly parked at the side of the road "what happened? Did you leave something at my house?"
"No but you clearly left your common sense" Midoriya said
"What did I do?" I asked
"You said the dumbest shit I've ever heard" Bakugou said.
"Just because we were dating before we met you doesn't mean we like you any less" Todoroki said
"Mhmm sure" I chuckled. The car went silent. I looked back at the boys and they was smiling at me "what?"
"You look pretty smiling" Midoriya blushed
"Thank you, now lets go" I said
"Not until you realise that you are just as valid in this relationship as the rest of us" Todoroki said
"Yeah yeah I know" I said
"Y/n say it and mean it" Bakugou latched onto my neck and brought me closer to his face.
"Yeah I uh know" I smirked. He looked down at my lips and licked his lips.
"Good" he let go of me "let's go" he started the car again. I sat back down disappointed "what's up with you?" Bakugou put his hand on my thigh.
"Nothing" I went onto my snap. I started talking a video and the boys quickly jumped in. I smiled and ended it.
"Send me that" Bakugou said focusing on the road.
"I just sent it to all of you and posted it" I said.

We continued talking until we reached the first stop. Todoroki opened the door for me and I got out.
"Thank you" I smiled. I picked up my phone and purse. Midoriya quickly snatched my purse and threw it back into the car.
"We're paying sorry" Todoroki put his arm around my waist and started leading me towards the restaurant before I could object.

We walked in and it was a luxurious restaurant.
"This is really nice" I looked around.
"Only the best for you" Midoriya smiled as Todoroki went to the front table. A server came out and escorted us out to our table.

 A server came out and escorted us out to our table

"Ok this is so beautiful" I giggled. We all sat down and the waiter gave us the drink menu and left "thank you guys for bring me here" I smiled
"We've wanted to go here for a while and today was the perfect time" Todoroki smiled. The waiter came back to us.
"Has everyone decided what they're getting to drink?" He smiled. We all said our drinks "I'll get that right out to you" he left.
"Did you see that?" Midoriya said
"No what was it?" I asked
"He smiled at you" Todoroki gritted his teeth.
"I'm going to kill him" Bakugou said
"He smiled at all of us, calm down" I laughed "he's just being nice, it's his job"
"Mhmm sure" Bakugou scoffed.

The waiter came back with our drinks. He handed them out and gave us the food menu.
"I'll give you more time to look at the menu" he looked directly at me "so um is this a-"
"Date? Yes it is" Todoroki said
"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to start anything" the waiter walked away embarrassed. I watch him walk away.
"Y/n please don't tell you feel bad for him" Midoriya sighed
"Did you not see his face?" I sulked "he looked so sad"
"Too bad for him" Bakugou put his arm around my waist. We continued talking until the waiter came back.
"So what will you guys be getting?" He tried to look away from me but found himself glancing at me. We all said our orders but he was staring at me.
"Um hello?" I called out
"Yes I'm sorry" he came to "can you say those again for me?" We all said our orders again and he scurried away to get them.