Chapter 2

Quick author's note I forgot to say before but y/n is bi if that bothers you then my bad but it's important for the rest of the story, enjoy

I changed while Noire waited outside.
"So y/n, what are you doing this weekend?" Mina asked
"I don't know, probably train or something" I folded my pe kit and put it back into the bag.
"Do you want to go to the mall with us?" Jiro asked.
"Sure I'll ask my mum" I smiled. Ururaka scoffed in the background "I'll see you guys tomorrow" I waved and left with all my stuff.

I was stopped by the boy from before
"Hey I didn't get your number before" he smiled "can I get it now?"
"I'm kinda in a rush, but ask-"
"Can you leave her alone?" Todoroki glared at the boy with Midoriya and Bakugou behind him.
"No we're not doing this again" I rolled my eyes "bye all of you" I walked away. Noire followed me.

I walked out to the parking lot.
"Hey n/n" Aizawa walked up to me "so which car is yours?"
"That one" I pointed at the car that everyone was staring at. I walked over and unlocked it. I looked back at Aizawa and he was looking at me wide eyed "hurry you don't want to keep ma waiting" I got in. Aizawa quickly rushed to get in while Noire sat in the back. I left the parking lot and headed home.

As I drove Aizawa started getting restless.
"Are you ok dad?" I looked over at him.
"Yeah why?" He started fidgeting
"You seem nervous"
"Well obviously, I haven't seen your mum in real life in years"
"Do you like my mum?"
"No, yes, I don't know"
"You should make up your mind quickly"
"Why?"
"My mum is fine af, it won't be long till men start asking her out"
"Over my dead body"
"Mhmm sure" I pulled into my driveway.
"Wow she's doing amazing" Aizawa looked out the window at the house.
"Yep" I parked. I reached for my bag but Aizawa picked it up first "thank you" I took out my keys and unlocked the door.

We all walked in.
"MA I'M HOME" I called out.
"I'M IN HERE" she shouted from the kitchen. Aizawa followed me in.
"Hey honey, how was-" she stopped when she saw Aizawa.
"Hi Jayda" Aizawa blushed.
"Hi Shota" mum smiled at him. I looked at both of them and they were staring at each other.
"Well I'm going upstairs now" I kissed my mum's cheek "see you later" I left them alone.

I went up to my room and slumped down on my desk chair. I stared up at the ceiling thinking. Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya were all really cute. They all seemed like they liked me. But I can't get ahead of myself it's just the first day. I stood up and took a quick shower. Once I was done I changed into comfy clothes.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I went back downstairs to get food. I walked into the kitchen and my parents were leaning on the island close to together. Aizawa had his hands on mum's waist smiling at her. They turned to me as I walked in.
"Y/n what is this I'm hearing about William?" Mum asked
"He cheated on me with Samira" I started looking through the cabinets
"Oh I'm sorry baby"
"It's fine" I checked the top shelves
"What are you looking for?" Aizawa got up.
"Ramen" I continued looking
"Oh I knew I forgot something sorry honey" mum said "here's some money you can go get some now" she took out £10 from her bra.
"Yayy I get to drive my car" I squealed and ran out of the room.