Chapter 23

We arrived at the restaurant. Midoriya opened the door for me.
"Thank you" I brought the gift bag and my phone and stepped out of the car.
"When will you tell us what's in the box?" Todoroki held my free hand.
"Later, be patient" I gave his hand a squeeze. We met our parents inside the building. We walked into the reception.

"There you guys are" our parents were standing in the reception

"There you guys are" our parents were standing in the reception. We walked over to them.
"Ok since you're all here, we can get you- wow" the man behind the desk stared at me. Bakugou quickly pulled me back and the boys made a human shield around me.
"You guys do this everytime" I whined
"So? why would anyone else need to see you anyway" Bakugou said
"Fine then" I wrapped his arms around his waist and held him from the back. I watched his ears turn red.
"We will get you seated soon" the receptionist said "feel free to sit in the waiting area"
"Thank you" Mitsuki laughed.

We all walked over to the waiting area. All of our parents sat down but there was only one more seat left.
"You guys can take it" I pulled out my phone and leaned on the wall. The boys made the shield around me again "what are you doing?" They all turned around to face me.
"We're protecting you from the weirdos" Midoriya glared at the receptionist.
"You guys can't keep doing this" I crossed my arms.
"Why tf not?" Bakugou said
"Because you only do it with me" I said "you never react the same when any of you get flirted with"
"Yeah because we glare that them and they stop" Todoroki said "you're too sweet to do that"
"I can do that" I said.
"Ok then glare at that man" Midoriya moved and the host made eye contact with me.
"I can't" I sighed
"That's what we thought" Todoroki laughed "don't worry about it babe" he kissed my forehead. I smirked up at him as he pulled back. He stared down at me "please stop looking at me like that"
"Like what?" I bit my lip.
"I can't do this" he turned around making me laugh.

"We can get you seated now" the host walked over to us. The boys glared at him again.
"Stop" I lightly slapped the back of their heads. They all looked back at me and smirked. Dad quickly pulled me next to him. He looked at them furrowed eyes. I laughed and followed the host with my dad. He took us to our seats.

I reached out to pull my chair out but Midoriya quickly did it

"Thank you" I sat down. Everyone took their seats.
"Good evening everyone, I'm Sydney and I'll be your waitress today, can I get you started with-" she finally looked up and blushed at the sight of Midoriya. I quickly noticed her staring.
"Are you going to finish your sentence or not?" I glared at her.
"Mhmm totally" she smirked at him "what can I get you guys to drink?" Everyone said their drink "coming right up" she winked at Midoriya and walked away. I watched her walk away shooting daggers into her back.
"Y/n are you Ok?" Mitsuki laughed.
"Yeah why?" I looked at her.
"If looks could kill, you would have killed her" Inko laughed.
"Oh my bad" I chuckled.
"And we thought you couldn't be mean" Todoroki smiled
"Well it depends" I smiled.
"So here are everyone's drinks" the waitress came back with our drinks. She started handing them out. She glared at me and I glared back. She walked over to hand me my drink but dropped it on my lap "omg I'm so sorry, I'm so clumsy" she smirked. I exhaled heavily.
"Y/n give them to me" dad said. I huffed and gave him a dagger I had on me "all of them" I emptied all of my hidden weapons into his hands "thank you"
"Mhmm" I picked up a napkin and started soaking up the water. The waitress stood there staring at me "do you need something?" I flashed another dagger from sleeve at her.
"I-"
"Y/n I know you still have more" mum said "gimme" I huffed and handed it over "thank you" I faked a smile.
"I'm going to go dry off" I stood up.
"Let me-"
"Sit down Midoriya" I said coldly. I walked away to the restroom.