Chapter 20

I woke up in the middle of the night sweating. I had another nightmare about Shigaraki. I rolled Midoriya off of me and crawled out of bed. I stretched and headed to the door.
"And why do you think you're going?" Todoroki said. I turned around and all of the boys were staring at me.
"I had a bad dream" I said
"Oh were you going to get some water?" Midoriya sat up
"No I was going to sleep with my mum" I replied
"Oh" they all looked sad.
"Nevermind I'll stay" I walked back over.
"Ok but wait" they all switched positions. Bakugou pulled me onto his chest in the middle.
"Tell us what happened?" He rubbed my back.
"Shigaraki kidnapped you guys and I had to go save you and when I got there y-you-"
"You don't have to continue" Todoroki interrupted me.
"No its fine" I sniffed "when I got there you guys were hanging from the ceiling, and when I ran to you, Shigaraki came out of nowhere and grabbed me, then I woke up"
"Oh wow" they all looked at me surprised
"Everything is ok babe, we're still here" Midoriya kissed my cheek.
"Good, because if that really happened hell would break loose" I chuckled
"What do you mean?" Todoroki asked
"I mean I wouldn't rest until I destroy the league of villains and everything and everyone they love" I laughed.
"My little psychopath" Bakugou laughed and kissed my forehead "don't worry we will never leave you" he smiled. I smiled back at him and fell asleep on his chest.

~time skip~

I woke up in an empty bed. I scanned the room and no one was there. I quickly got up and walked downstairs. I heard laughter from the kitchen and followed it.
"Good morning babe-" the boys walked over to me.
"Get tf away from me" I snapped and pushed them away.
"What tf did we do?" Bakugou asked offended
"Y/n what happened?" Dad asked with Mum leaning on him.
"They said they would never leave me last night, then this morning guess what they did, LEFT" I scoffed and walked over to my parents

"I had another bad dream" I hugged my mum.
"What happened?" She hugged me back.
"We can talk about that later" I looked up at her. My parents were looking down at me concerned "its nothing I swear" I let go.
"Y/n what happened?" Dad held my hand.
"Nothing" I avoided eye contact.
"Y/n why are you even trying?" Mum laughed "I'm sorry that you had to see that" she hugged me tightly.
"What happened there?" Midoriya asked dad.
"Jayda's quirk is telekinesis, and part of it is that she can mind read" dad explained
"WHAT?" Todoroki shouted
"TELL ME YOU'RE LYING" Bakugou yelled.
"Nope, I know exactly what you're thinking" she smiled "and everything you've thought of before" her smile dropped
"We're so sorry" Midoriya pleaded "we just- she is- we-"
"Its fine" mum interrupted his rambling "just get your minds out of the gutter"
"Yes ma'am" they all hung their heads low.
"What were they thinking about?" Dad asked. The boys looked up terrified.
"Just stuff like-"
"Please give us a head start" Todoroki said.
"Ok go" mum laughed and the boys ran out of the room "they think about having sex on a daily and they would-" dad ran out of room following them leaving me and mum dying of laughter.

"So what are you going to be doing today sweetie?" Mum asked making coffee.
"I'm going to be training once I get home and take Noire for a walk" I sat on the island "then I'm going to be taking part of a gaming competition online"
"You do gaming competition?" Dad walked in completely calm
"Dad are you-" the boys were dragged in behind him by his scarf "oh wow" I laughed.
"Its not our fault you made our girlfriend irresistible" Bakugou struggled.
"Right, this is your fault" Todoroki said
"Keep talking, I dare you" dad glared back at them and his eyes flashed red.
"Let the kids go" mum laughed "here" she passed me iced coffee
"Thank you" I smiled and started drinking it "so yeah I do gaming competitions sometimes, how else do you think I have so much money?" I laughed.
"From allowance?" Midoriya said
"Well yeah but I give most of that away, I do paying gaming competitions for-"
"Wait wait wait who are you giving money too?" Todoroki asked
"Charities" I smiled
"Are you serious?" Bakugou asked
"Mhmm" I nodded "I've been donating for a while now"
"Wow" Midoriya smiled and they all stared at me and blushed.
"Awww that's so cute" mum smiled "if she does end up marrying-"
"Marriage!?" Dad interrupted "who tf is getting married?"
"Us" Midoriya continued smiling at me.
"Shut it Broccoli" dad glared at him "do you I guess" he let them go and walked over to my mum.