Chapter 10

~time skip~

Today is the day of the sports festival. We've all been training a lot for it. Movie dates turned to training dates but it has been so fun. The boys had moved back to their homes so it was just me and my family at home. Having active parents really came in handy. We'd have family training for the festival three times a week. Even Noire went on hour runs with me. Everyone in my year is excited to take part but me. I'm here to win.

I woke up and rolled out of bed. Noire ran to me and sat next to me.
"Good morning" I kissed his head and got up. I walked into the bathroom and got ready. The carvings had disappeared. I did my morning routine and showered. Once I was done I put on my PE kit. I walked to my vanity and sat down and quickly did my hair.

 I walked to my vanity and sat down and quickly did my hair

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I heard the door bell ring but I ignored it. I finished my hair and grabbed my keys. I still haven't gotten my phone back but its been fine without it. I walked down the stairs. I stopped when I saw my boyfriends standing at the door talking to my dad.
"Hey guys" I ran to them and gave them a hug.
"Hi babe" Midoriya smiled
"How'd you guys get here?" I looked outside and there was no one there.
"We uh walked" Todoroki said
"But my house is like a 20 minutes walk from a bus stop" I said
"Yeah we know" Bakugou said
"Thanks guys that means a lot" I smiled.
"No problem" they walked in and took off their shoes. We all walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning Mrs Y/n" the boys bowed
"Good morning" mum smiled. She passed dad a cup of coffee "are you guys ready for today?" She put out the food

"Yeah" we all made a plate "Good, I'll be cheering you on in the stands" mum sipped her coffee "You're coming?" I asked"Obviously I'm coming, I wouldn't miss my daughter winning the sports festival" she smiled "So you took a day off of work?""Yeah...

"Good, I'll be cheering you on in the stands" mum sipped her coffee
"You're coming?" I asked
"Obviously I'm coming, I wouldn't miss my daughter winning the sports festival" she smiled
"So you took a day off of work?"
"Yeah"
"I thought you were working on a murder case today though?"
"I did everything I needed to do yesterday so I can make it"
"Thank you" I passed a piece of bacon to Noire.
"I wish I could watch it with you" dad said
"Will you not be watching?" I asked
"I'll be doing commentary with Mic in the announcer box" he sighed
"Oh at least you can see everything well" I smiled.
"Yeah whatever" we all finished eating and got all of our stuff together.
"So what car should we take?" Mum asked
"Ma there's 6 of us, I'm taking my car" I picked up my keys.
"No, just sit on one of their laps" she said
"No, I'm fine" I scratched the back of my neck
"Y/n they've seen you naked, move" she pushed me towards them.
"Fine" we all walked out the cars. We got into mum's biggest car.