Chapter 30

(Unedited)

We walked down to the living room.
"Wow you guys look nice" mum smiled. The boys turned to face us.
"I thought you guys were going to Noire's appointment?" Todoroki asked.
"Oh yeah um-" dad threw his keys at me "we have to go, bye" we ran out to the cars. I unlocked it and we got in. We sighed as we closed the door behind us.
"Y/n, I hate lying to them" Midoriya said.
"Same" I looked over at him "but in a few days it'll all be over with"
"I hope" Midoriya smiled at me. Dad got into the car followed by Noire.
"We have to take him with us to the meeting" dad rubbed Noire's head. I passed him the keys "oh wow, we're late" dad pulled out of the driveway.
"When are we supposed to get there?" I asked.
"6:30" dad replied.
"Its 6:05" Midoriya said.
"It takes 45 minutes to get there" dad sighed.
"Swap places with me, I can get there on time" I said. Dad pulled over and we changed seats. I started driving to the destination.

"Y/n it said turn left" dad said.
"I know" I replied.
"You didn't turn left"
"I am aware, I know where I'm going"
"Are you-"
"Mr Aizawa, just let her drive, she knows everything" Midoriya sighed.
"How?" Dad asked.
"I studied the roads when I was doing research and Bakugou and I take way too many late night drives for me not to know" I laughed.
"I'll never get why you guys do that" Midoriya sighed "staying at home is so much better"
"That is why you and Todoroki stay at home" I chuckled.
"You guys don't even sleep, you go at 11PM and come back at 4am"
"Yeah, we get food, walk through parks and things like that, its fun"
"Watching Netflix at home, in the comfort of a warm, weighted blanket beats that any day"
"Sure ok"

"I have a few questions" dad said.
"Go ahead" I said.
"So you guys are fine with splitting up to do couple things?"
"Yeah" I answered.
"Yeah, it doesn't bother us" Midoriya added.
"And how do you handle the hate you get from people who disagree with your relationship?" Dad asked.
"To be honest, I don't get hate" Midoriya said.
"YOU DON'T?" I yelled "I get called a whore on a daily"
"HUH?" they two shot forward.
"Yeah, but its fine" I laughed.
"No its not" dad said.
"Who tf is saying that?" Midoriya asked.
"People on the internet and people in person" I said.
"What did you say back?" Dad asked.
"Nothing really but holding a gun to their head or knife to their neck normally shuts them up" I laughed.
"What about the online people?" Midoriya asked.
"Sending them their address gets an apology really quick" I smiled.
"Really?" Dad said.
"Yeah, I've pulled up to someone's house once though" I pulled into the destination's parking lot.
"When was this?" Dad asked.
"Wow we're here" I got out of the car and Noire followed.
"Y/n when was it?" Midoriya and dad got out of the car.
"The building is so pretty" I acted oblivious and put a leash on Noire "let's go" I smiled at him and started walking towards the building.
"We'll talk about this later" dad put his arm around me. It allowed me to get a look at what he was wearing.

 It allowed me to get a look at what he was wearing

"You look great dad" I smiled up at him.

"Thank you" he chuckled "you always look amazing"
"Thank you" I chuckled.
"You know it was your mother who dressed me" we walked into the building.
"Of course" I laughed.