Chapter 32

"Y/n get dressed, Nighteye wants to-" dad stopped when he saw the boys staring at him.
"Did you say Night-"
"Y/n and Midoriya, I need you guys to do something for me" he said awkwardly.
"Ok" we both stood up.
"Fancy dress?" I asked.
"No, just dress nice" dad shrugged then left.

Midoriya and I took a quick shower and walked into my closet. Bakugou and Todoroki were waiting there for us.
"We need to talk to you guys" Todoroki sat on the ground petting Noire.
"Yeah we do" Bakugou leaned on the island.
"What's up?" We both started getting dressed.
"We've noticed that you guys have been disappearing a lot lately, for hours on end, in fancy clothes" Todoroki said "if you guys are going on dates, that's fine, just tell us"
"No it's not, I promise we'll tell you once we can" I smiled.
"Fine" Bakugou pulled me closer by my waist "but if there's someone else, just know that they won't make it out alive, you're ours for life"
"Mhmm" I stared into his crimson eyes.
"Same for you Deku" Bakugou looked over at him.
"Ok" Midoriya finished getting changed.
"How are you done already?" I rushed to get ready.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I left my hair as an afro.
"Damn you look good" Todoroki stood up and walked over to me "who tf are you trying to impress?"
"Myself" I checked myself out on the mirror one more time "damn I do look good"
"Mhmm, yeah you do" Bakugou smirked. I saw him staring at my ass in mirror.
"Shut up" I laughed and walked out to my room. The boys followed behind me "ok we're going now" I picked up my phone and keys "do you want to come baby?"
"YES" Bakugou and Todoroki yelled.
"I was talking to Noire..." I looked up at them.
"Fuck you" they slumped on my bed.

There was a knock on the door and dad walked in.
"Are you guys ready?" He leaned on the door.
"Yeah, can Noire come?" I asked.
"Yeah sure" dad said. We all left my room.
"Text me you're in your way back" mum hugged me and passed me a £20 note.
"What's this for?" I asked.
"Your dad didn't tell you?" Mum asked.
"No..." I replied.
"Ok let's get going" dad rushed us out the door.

I unlocked my car and we all got in. Midoriya held Noire on his lap at the back while dad sat in the passenger seat. Dad put in the address and I left the driveway.
"Dad this isn't the usual place of the meeting" I glanced at the address "where is this?"
"You'll see" he smiled. The rest of the drive was quiet with only my music playing in the background. I was trying to figure out what address it is.

I pulled up to a large park. I parked as we all got out. Noire looked extra excited. I took off his leash and he looked rushing through the grass. I quickly raced back to my car and grabbed a tennis ball from the truck. He came running back to me and I threw the ball far. I saw it hit someone. Noire ran for it and the person turned around.
"Sorry!" I waved. After a while I realized it was Nighteye. Midoriya and dad were standing next to him. Noire brought the ball back and we both went over "good afternoon" I bowed.
"Hello" Nighteye smiled.
"So what are we doing here?" I asked.
"Oh yes, so we all came here to finalise our mission tomorrow in a nice way" he started walking.
"Everyone else is here?"
"Yes, they're just at a different section of the park, there's loads of things to do here"
"Great, I-" I tripped over a rock but caught myself "no one saw that-" Midoriya and dad busted out laughing  "I actually hate you lot" I huffed. They continued wheezing at my small mistake. I looked up at Nighteye and he was fighting laughter "ok fuck you too" he quickly joined in with the wheezing "I'm leaving" I started walking away with Noire.
"Don't get lost!" Midoriya called out and I put up the middle finger.
"Do you have your taser?" Dad yelled.
"No" I yelled back.
"Come back here!" He shouted. I huffed and walked back over "if anything happens what do you do?" He held my shoulders and stared into my eyes.
"Do my worst and don't get caught" I replied.
"Beautiful" he kissed my forehead "ok you can go"