Chapter 34

"Ok so today we'll be doing a physical day" Almight and dad stood at the front of the class "everyone go get changed into their hero costumes. We all stood up to get dressed. I got mine last and turned to leave.
"So where do you think you're going?" Dad stopped me.
"Um to get changed" I replied.
"Y/n you were released from the hospital 2 days ago, why would you ever think I'd let you train" he laughed.
"Then what am I supposed to do?" I put my hero costume back.
"You can give advise and help out" Almight leaned on me.
"Fine" I sighed.

We all walked through the halls towards the training facility. I heard familiar steps following us and quickly turned around. It was too late because Jay kicked my rib harshly. I fell to the ground in pain.
"Y/N!" The teachers dropped to my aid.
"I SAW THAT!" Bakugou yelled from down the hall "PREPARE TO DIE EXTRA!" He launched himself across the corridor and tackled Jay. They were fist fighting until the teachers separated it and Jay was escorted out by security.

I laid in the fetus position as the lethal pain increased.
"Sweetie, how bad is it?" Dad knelt down next to me "from 1 to 10"
"8" I groaned. I felt wetness and checked my hand. Blood stained my palm.
"Oh shit" Bakugou gasped. Dad tried to pick me up but movement made the pain worse.
"Don't worry, I'm good" I slowly sat up "the stab wounds probably just opened up again" I stood up still holding my sides "I'll just go to recovery girl" I started walking away.

I took a few steps and got winded.
"Wtf" I laughed trying to catch my breath "what is going on?" I continued laughing.
"I know you aren't laughing right now" dad said "you're literally bleeding out"
"Yeah but I'm not dying" I smiled.
"N/n are you ok?" The rest of the class joined us.
"Yeah I'm fine" I lied still hunched over.
"Do you need to go to the infirmary?" Midoriya stood next to me.
"Yeah" I stood straight "ok I can go myself though" I removed my hands from my sides and everyone gasped.
"You're bleeding!" Kirishima said.
"Yeah the stab wounds opened up" I untucked my white shirt from my skirt.
"Tsk pathetic" Ururaka scoffed. Everyone turned to look at her.
"I don't have the strength for you today" I sighed and pulled a few throwing stars from my bra. I quickly threw them at her, pinning her to the wall "dumb broke bitch" I started walking towards Recovery girl's office. A floating hero suit lunged at me. I quickly grabbed her invisible leg before it hit me and flung her against the wall "anyways" I walked away, leaving everyone speechless.

I knocked on Recovery girl's door. I heard footsteps then she opened the door with a smile.
"Hello dear, how can I- oh my" she gasped when she saw me bleeding "quickly take off your shirt and lay down for me" I did as she said as she got things to clean off my blood. She washed down the wounds then examined them.
"Wow he really got you" she looked closer "nothing I can't help with" she kissed both of them and the instantly healed. I felt my ribs feel better also "now do you have a spare change of clothes by any chance?"
"Yeah, in my car" I sat up.
"Great, how are we going to get that?" She looked around. There was a knock on the door. Recovery girl looked through the window and it was the boys "can I let them in?"
"Yeah" I said and she opened it. They quickly greeted her then closed the door behind them.
"BABE ARE YOU OK?" They ran to me.
"Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled "can one of you do me a favour?"
"What?" They asked.
"Can you go to my car, there's a bag with clothes in it in the boot, can you please bring it for me?" I asked.
"Where are your keys?" Bakugou asked.
"In my bag, next to my phone, can you bring that too please?"
"Of course" he kissed my cheek then left.

Todoroki and Midoriya stared at me.
"Are you guys Ok?" I asked.
"No" they said bluntly.
"What's-"
"Recovery girl, how long would it take to heal broken ribs?" Todoroki asked.
"Around a month or two without quirks why?" She replied.
"Since Y/n is injured, we can't touch her, its killing us" Midoriya sighed.
"You can touch her" Recovery girl laughed.
"Well yeah, but we don't want to hurt her more" Todoroki smiled.
"Not touching her is the safest option" Midoriya chuckled.