Chapter 21

I drove back to my house and unlocked the door. My mum was working so Noire was the only one home. I locked the door behind me and went back up to my room. I changed back to my normal clothes.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I walked out of my room.
"NOIRE!" I called out. Noire came running from the lounge. He jumped onto me excited causing me to fall over "you Ok baby?" I played with him while he jumped around. After a few minutes we both got tired "do you want to go watch a movie and cuddle?" I asked. His tail start swinging faster "I'll take that as a yes" I kissed his head and we went to the extra lounge. I turned on the projector and picked a random horror movie. We both laid down in the pit as the movie started. It was 3 hours long.

~time skip~

The movie ended leaving me and Noire staring at the credits in fear. The part two started playing after. We both got comfortable again assuming this part would be better.

~time skip~

It was not. Noire was curled up on my lap as I held him tightly. The movie was just ending and the murder was about to murder the defenceless girl.
"Run away" I called out to the screen. The murder dug his sharp nails through her neck decapitating her instantly.
"Boo!" Someone grabbed me. I shrieked and jumped to the other side of the pit with Noire. I looked back at Sero dying of laughter behind me "that was so funny" he started wheezing on the floor.
"It wasn't even that funny" I let go of Noire and looked back at the rest of my friend group struggling not to laugh. They all busted out laughing and joined Sero on the ground. Dad walked in. I looked up at the long haired man and didn't say anything. He crossed his arms and leaned on the door, all while keeping eye contact with me. I crossed my arms and held eye contact. Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya walked in.
"And I'm out" I stood up. Noire ran over to my dad and jumped up on him.
"Hey boy" dad played him.
"Traitor" I said and walked past him.

I walked back to my room. I closed my door behind me and sat at my pc. The competition was starting in 15 minutes so I had to log in. I quickly did and the countdown until the beginning of the tournament appeared on the screen. It was a requirement for cameras to be on so my other monitor was a bunch of other competitors.
"Wow who's she?" One of them said. I put on my headset to hear them.
"Who?" Another asked
"The (skin/shade) with the orange hair wearing a grey shirt" he repeated.
"Oh hi" I smiled.
"Wait a girl joined" everyone sat up and looked presentable. Then they all looked at me "wow you're gorgeous"
"Thanks" I smiled. My smile fell when I noticed someone in one of the boxes. My eyes widened when I saw Shigaraki looking back at me with an equally surprised face. I instantly started typing. After a few minutes I found his location. I quickly wrote it down on a sticky note.
"Y/n are you-" Bakugou walked in and saw the screens "what are you doing?"
"The competition is about to start" I said and got ready again. It was 3 minutes until it began "can you get my dad?"
"Sure" Bakugou left the room.
"What was your boyfriend?" One of the boys asked with envy.
"Yeah, I have 3" I said.
"3!"
"Yeah, we're in a polyamorous relationship, so they're also dating" I explained
"Um ok"