Chapter 33

Y/n's pov

I woke up in a hospital bed, hooked up to loads of screens. I scanned the room and saw my parents, friends and a few close adults sitting around in silence. They all looked miserable.
"Oh hi" I smiled and sat up. All of their eyes widened as they stayed frozen "are you guys ok?"

My mother walked over to me. She leaned in and stared into my eyes. She activated her quirk.
"Y/n why did you fight like that?" She asked.
"Uh because-"
"Good answer" she smiled "but" she got closer "if you ever try shit like that again" she cupped my face and ran her thumb across my cheek "you'll never step foot in UA again"
"But ma-"
"Don't argue with me" she interrupted.
"Fine" I huffed.
"Great"

She straightened up again.
"So how do you feel now?" Dad stood next to her.
"I feel fine" I tried to sit up but mum pushed me back down. She signalled my chest. I realized that I had nothing covering my top half.
"Ok everyone get out" mum said. They all stood up and left the room leaving us alone "here" she gave me a tank top and I quickly put it on. Everyone returned to their seats smiling at me.
"So..." I sat up "how's it going?" I said awkwardly.

Mina quietly walked over to me.
"Yeah?" I looked up at her. She quickly slapped me across the face.
"So you don't tell me shit anymore" she glared at me then quickly pulled me into a hug "I'm so happy that you're ok"
"Bipolar ass bitch" I laughed and hugged back. She eventually let go. One by one everyone started talking to me and lightened the mood. We all laughed and smiled together.

"Oh you're awake" the doctor walked in "so you've broken 2 ribs, one on both sides, and your body has been under major exhaustion and stress, you've been here for the past few days  and you've proved to be recovering well, so you're free to leave if your parents consent to it"
"Of course" mum left the room with her to sign the paperwork. My eyes widened.
"I'm sorry, did they say I've been here for days?" I asked.
"Y/n its Wednesday" Midoriya held my hand.
"I've been here for 4 days?"
"Why else do you think we've been so worried?" Dad laughed.
"Oh wow"
"Yeah and I need to talk to you about something" he started.
"Yes..."
"So the school has decided to provide housing for your class, like dorms to live away from home, are you up for that?"
"I mean sure, probably after I'm fully healed though" I shrugged.
"Ok, I'll tell Nezu" he smiled.
"Won't the house feel empty?"
"Well not exactly, Eri will be moving in with us"
"Really?"
"Yeah, your mum and her really hit it off and she offered to be her legal guardian"
"That's so nice" I stood up straight "where is she now?"

Midoriya pulled out a big curtain revealing Eri asleep in a hospital bed. She slowly started waking up. She quickly made eye contact with me.
"Y/N!" she jumped out of bed and ran to me. She was going to hug me but hesitated.
"How are you sweetie?" I tried to bent over to hug her but my ribs instantly ached. I latched onto the closet thing around me to gain stability. I looked at what I was holding and it was Bakugou's hand. I quickly snatched my hand back.

The entire time, him and Todoroki hadn't said anything to me.
"Are you Ok?" Eri looked up at me concerned.
"Uh yeah" I held onto the bed bars "I'm just in a little pain" I lied. The pain was gradually increasing and I struggled to hide it.
"Please sit down" dad helped me back on the high bed again.
"I-I'm sorry" Eri's eyes started watering "I didn't mean to hurt you" tears started rushing down her face.
"Its fine" I reassured her. Dad picked her up and sat her next to me "saving you was my decision and I don't regret it" I hugged her. I felt her freeze then slowly hug back.

"Ok we can go now" mum walked in. She looked at Eri and I "aww that's adorable"
"Mhmm" Inko smiled.
"We should leave to let Y/n get dressed" Mitsuki brought everyone outside. Mum and I stood alone in the room.
"Y/n when you actually see your body don't get sad or scared Ok?" Mum said "you have to change the bandages"
"Ok fine" I said. She passed me a big tracksuit and more bandages.