Chapter 38

We had all been swimming and hanging out around the pool for the past few hours. Mum was sitting in the hot tub with dad and Miriko. Eri was playing with Mina and the rest of the girls while the boys were racing. I, on the other hand, was battling a beast.

"I actually hate you so much" I swam to the surface after Endeavour threw me into the pool again. He stood at the edge laughing at me. I swam over and pulled him in by his leg. His head remerged from the water. 
"You're so dead" he started swimming towards me.
"NO WAIT" I rushed in the opposite direction.
"GET BACK HERE" he quickly gained on me. Before I knew it, he had lifted me up from the water bridal style.
"WAIT DON'T-" he threw me up and I dropped down into the water again. He continued laughing at me while I moved my hair from my face.

"You guys are so weird" Mina laughed.
"How so?" I climbed up onto Endeavor's back and he held me up.
"You act like father and daughter" Jiro added.
"Its cute tho" Momo smiled.
"Yeah, you're closer to my dad than I am" Todoroki said as the boys swam over to us.
"Kinda" I shrugged.
"You two go out together at random times for no reason" Bakugou said.
"Yeah so?" Endeavor asked.
"Last week, you guys disappeared in the middle of the night to play football and Y/n was late to school the next day because of how late you guys got back" Midoriya said.
"Yeah that was because he said he was better at football than me, I had to prove that I'm better" I chuckled.
"I want to come" Eri smiled.
"Of course you can" Endeavour picked up Eri with one hand.

"NO SHE CAN'T" mum called out "you already stole one daughter Enji, you're not getting the other one too"
"But Jayda" he swam over to the hot tub, still carrying both of us "look at them, they're so cute"
"Yeah I know" Mum looked at both me then Eri "I see them everyday, I know my babies are adorable"
"Exactly, and I don't so don't be greedy and let me spend time with them" Endeavor said.
"Fine, but if either of them get home late enough to miss school, you'll find yourself in a hospital bed" mum stared into his eyes.
"Understood" Endeavor gulped.
"Great" she instantly smiled.
"Yeah no" dad picked me up from Endeavor's back then got Eri "they're mine Endeavor" he said "you already have a daughter"
"Yeah a grown woman daughter, she's going to be moving out in the next few weeks" Endeavor sighed.
"Fuyumi is moving?" I asked.
"Yeah, she found an apartment that's like 45 minutes away, she already bought it, she's been moving her things for the past few days"
"Oh I'll call her later to see if she needs help" I smiled.

"Y/n can you come here please" Todoroki said. I swam over to him quickly.
"Yeah" I smiled.
"Is there something we should know-"
"I swear to God if you are jealous over your own father right now I'm going to slap you across the face" I stared him in the eyes. He instantly went silent and avoided eye contact "You dipshit" I pushed him away from me "what is wrong with you?"
"No, its because-"
"He is your father"
"Yeah but-"
"But what?"
"But-"
"Actually I don't care" I interrupted "I understand you guys can be jealous sometimes over some people but now you're just reaching"
"I-"
"I'm not done talking"
"S-sorry"
"You should be, you guys and your jealousy issues need to stop because its getting annoying"
"I-"
"Find somewhere else to sleep while you guys fix it" I started swimming towards the edge.
"Wait Y/n" I ignored him and get out of the pool. I wrapped a towel around me and left.

Todoroki's POV

Y/n left the room without another word. I turned back to everyone else and they were all staring at me.
"I mean she's not wrong" Mina got out of the pool "I'm going to go check on her" she grabbed a towel.
"We'll come with you" Sero said as him, Jiro and Momo got out and followed Mina out of the room.
"Yeah, you messed up" Miriko said "she has told me about you guys and your jealousy problems"
"What do you mean?" Midoriya swam over to her.
"How you guys would get super jealous when she'd talk to people but go around talking to people that clearly liked you" Jayda said.
"You knew too?" Aizawa and Endeavor said in sync. They both paused and looked back at each other.
"Yeah it would make her feel shit" Jayda said.
"Why didn't she ever talk to us about it?" Bakugou asked.
"Apparently she tried to but you guys weren't listening to her so she gave up" Aizawa said.
"So she tried more than once?" I asked and they nodded.