Chapter 46

A few hours had passed and I was still doing work. My phone started ringing.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Good evening, is this Y/n L/n?"
"Yes it is"
"Great, it's the chief of police" I shot out of the seat "I've been meaning to speak with you but I've been busy"
"Oh what would you like to speak about?"
"What do you know about the XXXX gang?" My eyes widened and I went silent "so it was you"
"What was me exactly?"
"You're the one saving the children"
"Oh yeah, sorry?"
"No no don't apologise, I'm really impressed with your work, would you be able to come in so we can talk about it"
"Thank you, sure, when and where should I come in?"
"How is tomorrow after school?"
"Like 5?"
"Yes, I'll send you the address of my office"
"Thank you"
"No, thank you, see you tomorrow" he ended the call.

I stood there in silence.
"Ok who was that?" Todoroki asked "you look like you just saw a ghost"
"OMDS" I ran and jumped onto them "that was the chief of police, he wants to meet me tomorrow, and he's impressed with my work" I twisted and turned. I quickly shot up "omds I need to go tell my dad" I ran over to where my keys are but they obviously weren't there.
"Do you want to take my car?" Bakugou asked.
"Yesss" I said. He slowly stood up "hurry up" I started pushing him and he laughed and walked slowly.

We went back to his room and he grabbed his keys.
"Wait I need my phone, I'll meet you outside" I ran back to my room. Todoroki and Midoriya were putting on their shoes. I quickly grabbed my phone and the 3 of us went downstairs and met Bakugou in his car. We all got in. I sat in the back with Todoroki while Midoriya sat in the passenger seat. Bakugou turned on the car and left the driveway.
"Um by the way" I started "you'll probably have to apologise to everyone at the house"
"I'm trying to mentally prepare for Eri not to like me" Midoriya sighed.
"My mum probably didn't tell her" I said.
"We'll see" Todoroki said.

We pulled into the driveway. Endeavor and Mitsuki's cars were there.
"Our parents are here" Bakugou said.
"Oh God" Midoriya sighed. We walked over to the house and knocked.
"Hello?" Grams opened it.
"Hi Grams" I smiled. She looked at me then Midoriya. She lunged at him but Paps quickly grabbed her.
"LET ME GO" she struggled. After a while she calmed down "if you hurt her again, I'll blowing your ass up" she gave Paps her gun then went into the house.
"Hi sweetie" he kissed my forehead "are you Ok?"
"Uh-" he latched onto Midoriya's neck
"What did he do something again?"
"NO" I quickly removed his hand "it's fine, I just needed to talk to dad"
"Oh ok" Paps put his arm around me and walked into the house "he's in the backyard with your mum and the others"
"Oh ok thank you" I smiled. He let go and walked down the hall.

We all through the house to the backyard.