Y/n looked at him with disbelief, was he really complaining about her soaking his shirt with her tears and saliva when he just made minced meat of her skin with his teeth and nails? What the actual fuck was wrong with him.

Hart sat up and opened the curtains to his room, letting the moonlight shine through the windows. "Go get a shower, clean all that blood off of you.'' Y/n huffed as she made her way into the bathroom, her body was aching with every move that she made. She turned the nob, and warm shower water flowed across her body, causing her to wince as the water hit her wounds.

Hart wiped his hands with a rag, looking down at the blood, sighing as tossed his shirt into the hamper. He made his way down the hall to Jack's room. Jack turned around with a smile on my face. "Good evening master, what may I do for you?'' "I need more pills, I almost lost full control with her, I can't let her know. How soon can you get me more.''

Jack shook his head as he went into his closet, digging in the drawer as he found the bottle of pills he was looking for. "The doctor refilled all of our pills, you called these trash so I just kept them just in case if you needed them again.'' Hart took the bottle from Jack, popping open the cap and taking a handful of pills, grabbing the scotch off of Jack's desk. Washing the pills down, he slammed the glass on to the table.

"I cannot mess this up, this is not the way I want it to happen, why is this happening.'' Hart jumped when he felt Jack's hand fall on to his shoulder. Jack looked down with a smirk, sitting down on the bed next to him. "How many times has a plan failed when I have been by your side?'' Hart chuckled as he looked at Jack. "You smug bastard, your the reason why everything has gone right all of these years.''

Jack smiled as he patted Hart's back. "You bailed me out when I needed your help, so my dear master, I will not let this one fail, not after how hard you have worked for this.'' Hart smirked widely, grabbing the pill container headed for the door, turning to smirk at Jack before he walked out and headed back to his room.

Hart quickly threw the pills into a drawer in his dresser before Y/n made it out of the shower. Y/n came out of the bathroom with her body wrapped in a towel brushing through her H/c hair. She looked up to see Hart changing into his sleep shorts and his sleep tank top. He climbed into bed, without giving her a second look.

Y/n tossed on an oversized shirt of hers, climbing into bed next to him, turning over and showing her back to him. Hart looked over at her, seeing the bite marks on her thighs, seeing the deep wounds that he had left on her.

Y/n sat there contemplating if it would be dangerous to leave, was it really worth risking her life just to be with someone? Soon after she started to drift off to sleep, closing her eyes. After she had fallen asleep Hart wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him, grabbing on to her as he cuddled her. "I'm sorry Y/n, I'll try not to let that side of me show ever again.'' He hummed to her softly before he eventually fell asleep.

~Flashback~
(This is y/ns ex, his identity isn't revealed for a specific reason that is key to the story later)

She screamed as she was thrown into a brick wall, he quickly covered her mouth with his hand, pressing a sharp blade to her neck. His eyes ice cold and menacing, looking down on her like she was his prey. Y/n gulped slowly, afraid if she made any sudden movements her throat would be slashed. "Please baby... I didn't do anything.''

She felt a stinging on her cheek, he had slapped her across the face, his large hand leaving a swollen welt on her cheek. As y/n touched her skin she winced, it was too sensitive to touch. "You're dressing like a whore. Did you see all the guys that were staring at you? They were practically drooling over you. I told you that I don't like you dressing like some corner working hooker.''