"Woah - this is beautiful " I admired all the outstanding details of the space around me.

"I know right , you think this is great but  wait til you see all the little gift shops and restaurants later " Mary smirked  as we made our way into the elevator. Oooh Gift shops and restaurants? This feels like a whole vacation and I'm absolutely loving it.

We arrived to the 5th floor and started walking down the hall way.  The floor was lined and covered with a red velvet carpet and was complimented with Gold detailing. Woah..

There were little kids running up and down the halls and laughing with their nerf guns. One turned around at the sound of our footsteps. They exchanged mischievous looks with their friends and took their guns , shooting at the both of us. while the rest of the children snickered like it was the coolest thing ever.

"Oh my god - noooo- they got us " I dramatically gasped as I looked at Mary , holding my stomach where they had shot me.

"What is this pain that I'm feeling " Mary cried out as she held her chest where they had shot her. The kids evily grinned and began running way.

We burst out laughing and gave up the act. Oh to be a kid again , they have so much fun and get to do whatever they want without a care in the world.

"How's your bullet wound feeling ?" I laughed as Mary opened the door to her hotel room. Revealing two beds and a red velvet couch with a coffee table on the side. It looks super spacious and modern with the big glass window at the end of the room. There's a dresser with a tv hanging above it on the wall.

"Oh you know - it's just this indescribable pain" she laughed as she set down her purse on the dresser.

" I know - I was shot dead in my stomach. How dare they, those kids " I joked as I dropped down on the left side bed.

"They're lucky we didn't call the cops , do you want some water or juice or soda  ?" Mary asked as she bent down to open the mini fridge.

"Oooh yess - water please " My eyes lit up. As we all know ,I love water. It's all I drink. It's definitely what I need after 3 hours + of thirst.

"Here you go " She tossed the water bottle to me before she went grabbed herself a soda.

"Thank you madam " I smiled as I opened up my water bottle and took a huge gulp. Thirst has been successfully quenched. But Imma need to finish this whole bottle tho before I can fully say that.

" Soooo remember when I said that I wanted to talk to you about something ?" Mary asked as she sat down next to me , taking a sip of her soda.

"Yeah , I also remember feeling anxious and freaked out  about it , wondering what it was so thanks so much for that  " I laughed as I looked at her.

"It's nothing bad , don't worry . I just think this is the best time to have this convo. I have this convo every time I book something and I think it's really important to have. It clears a lot of the air and makes things less awkward" Mary began to explain.

"Oh okay.. what's wrong ?" I asked in confusion as I searched her eyes. I have no idea where this is going. No clue.

"So since Xolo is most likely going to get this role,Im sure you know that we play love interests and there's going to be a  couple of kissing scenes . But I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry ,it's strictly professional and I would never try to over step or come in between you guys . He's your boyfriend so trust me I would never . I have a boyfriend of my own so I know how you would feel " Mary looked into my eyes with comfort as she put her hand on mine.