Little Prince (Little!George, CG!Sapnap and Dream) (REQUEST)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
!a lil bit of sad, nothing too bad!

Setting: DreamSMP
Summary: George begins to seem distant and upset, so Sapnap investigates.

requested by @unanimousQ ! thanks so much for requesting !

sorry it took so long- took me a bit to figure out a plot-
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Dream hadn't meant for this to happen.

When he gave George the position of king of the SMP, the blond just wanted to make his friend happy. Dream knew how much he wanted to be king, and yet when he'd told him the brunet had just given him a strained smile and thanked him.

So that was...odd.

Especially odd considering a few days later, Sapnap had tried to get George to slip but got flat-out turned down by the now-ruler, claiming to be too busy for it. Over and over his friends tried to get him to regress, to just take care of himself and be little, but George always refused. It wasn't til a couple weeks after his coronation that anything happened about the situation.

Sapnap gently raps his knuckles against George's door, frowning when he gets no answer. "Georgie?" He calls, "Hey, are you there, honey?" He only gets a sniffle in response, so he just opens the door he's lent against. "Georgie?"

George sniffles again. There are tears in his eyes and on his cheeks, wearing a loose hoodie that clearly belonged to Dream, considering the large smile on the front. Clutched close to his chest is a panda plush, one that Sapnap had given him almost three years ago now. A light blue paci bobs between his lips, the small mushroom sticker on the front peeling slightly.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Sapnap wipes tears from George's face with a calloused thumb. "Hey, sweet face." The corners of the brunet's lips quirk, and he leans into the touch on his cheek. Sap laughs softly, ruffling the little's hair. "There's our little prince," he coos, kissing George's forehead, "So what's been going on with you, hm?"

His mood suddenly dampens again, and George looks at his crossed legs as he speaks (after clumsily putting his paci on it's clip, of course). "Feew bad, Daddy," he sniffles quietly, only speaking again once Sap prompts him with a nod. "Ewet sad cuz I takes dey job."

"Aww, my sweet prince, it's okay," Sapnap comforts him, tracing small patterns on the little's arms, "They know you didn't want to be mean, it's okay."

"Awe suwe?" George mumbles behind his paci.

Sapnap smiles and kisses the tip of George's nose, making him giggle softly. "Completely, sweetheart."

(And of course Sap made sure to tell Dream about it later; the blond apologized to both kings in the end :])
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
a bit of an odd ending, but oh well

feel free to keep requesting, but be patient if you do; i don't find motivation to write often

thanks and bye! <3

(474 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>