The Syndicate: AKA Age Regression Club (Little!Niki, Techno and Ranboo, CG!Phil)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Setting: DreamSMP
Summary: The much feared anarchy group - known only as the Syndicate - is also three littles and one very tired caregiver.

phil is such a tired dad it's so funny
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The Syndicate; a secretive group of anarchists looking to take down the systems that have wronged them, made up of gods amongst men. Many try to even guess what happens during their meetings, but none have quite gotten it - and they probably never will, considering the reality of it.

"Okay pups, nap time!"

"Nuuu!"

"Don' wan' take nap!"

"Otay, Dada."

Seriously, no one could've guessed this. If anyone were to walk into the meeting room, they'd find it completely empty - it was rarely used in the first place - but instead find that the members of this selective group were sitting in Technoblade's house, 75% of them regressed and the other 25% exhausted by trying to take care of them. And thus, we have the situation they're in now.

Phil had a three-year-old Niki on his hip, trying to convince his four-year-old Ranboo and Techno to take a nap, both because he knew they hadn't slept the night before and also because he needed one himself. Niki, being the good girl she is, was more than willing to agree - even if she wasn't particularly tired - but the boys were being stubborn today.

"I know you two were up late last night," Phil ventured, trying to keep his tone light. "And I think it'd be best if-"

"No! 'M not tiwed!" Techno protested, kicking his feet and getting a quick nod from Ranboo.

"Yea! I wan' pway, not sweep," he agreed, although it didn't hold the same indignation as Techno's. A soft yawn left him as he spoke, but he tried to cover it with his hand. Phil sighed, but an idea sparked and he perked up a bit.

"I guess I'll just have to keep all of the cookies for myself, then," he teased, pretending to turn and smiling when the boys called after him.

"Nu, I sweep, I sweep," Techno yelped, scrambling to Phil's side. "Don' take da cookies, pwease?"

"Only if you nap for me, pup," Phil told him, grabbing his hand and squeezing it gently.

Ranboo waddled over to join them and held Techno's other hand, following obediently as Phil led them to the main bedroom. Even though there was two beds, the littles insisted on sleeping in the same king-sized bed. They all managed to make it work by sandwiching Niki between Techno and Ranboo, fluffy blankets bundled around them; it was an impressive feat, to say the least. Phil smiled at the sweet scene. They weren't perfect by any means, but that was just enough for Phil.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
i want this so bad plssss

next chap is just as fluffy, with even more dadza and little Wilbur :]]

(484 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>