Shut Up, Tommy, The Movie's On! (Little!Wilbur, CG!Techno)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
!warning for a few bad words!

Setting: IRL
Summary: One of Wilbur's favorite little activities is to watch Disney over Discord with Techno, his caregiver, but this time around, Tommy interrupts them. Little Wilbur is not pleased.

inspired by the time my little sister walked into my room right as mulan started playing and me and my friends pushed her out of the room and barricaded the door so we could watch the movie in peace lol
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The opening song of The Little Mermaid began, and Wilbur kicked his legs and practically squealed in excitement. Techno chuckled softly; no matter how many times they watched this movie, the little always got so excited to watch it. He couldn't care less as long as Wilbur was happy - even if he got bored of it after fifty watches - and enjoyed the time they spent together regardless.

Unfortunately, that time would soon be broken up by a certain loud blond. They had just reached the part where Ariel is in her secret space with all her human trinkets when discord lit up, showing that another person had joined the call.

"What the fuck is up, guys?!" Tommy shouted, not realizing that Wilbur was little, even though he knew this was the private chat for when the boy had regressed. Techno opened his mouth to address the teen, but Wilbur beat him to it.

"Shu' up, Tommy! Wittle Mewmaid's on!" The little exclaimed, getting a gasp and offended expression out of Tommy.

"Well excuse me! I just wanted to come see my favorite brother figures, but apparently you don't want to see me," he said in mock hurt, but it didn't really have the affect he wanted.

"You wight, I don'," Wilbur sassed. An actual gasp came from Tommy, and Techno clicked his tongue.

"Hey, be nice, Wil," he scolded lightly. Wilbur flushed pink in embarrassment, but nodded. "Good boy. Now, wanna finish the movie?"

"Yes pwease!" Wilbur cheered, then tilting his head. "Toms wanna watc' wif?"

"Sure, don't have anything better to do," Tommy shrugged, laughing when Wilbur giggled and clapped. Techno shushed both of them softly, then clicked the movie on and sat back, sighing. Dealing with two children could be exhausting sometimes.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
awww wilbur is so cuteeee

next time i have little karl fluff, bc we all need more fluff in our lives

(394 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>