Too Soon (Little!Tommy, CG!Wilbur)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
!warning for crying and a little panic and bad words and mentions of death n bruises!

Setting: DreamSMP
Summary: As much as he loves his youngest brother, Wilbur wasn't hoping to see Tommy in the afterlife so soon.

ouchie :(
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Got any fives?"

"Nope. Go fish."

"Oh, go fuck yourself, Wilbur!"

Schlatt tossed down his cards and stormed away from the train booth while Wilbur and Mexican Dream snickered and calling taunts after him. A large whoosh then knocked the ram onto his bum, inciting more laughter from the other two men. Wilbur continued to chuckle, but got up from their booth seat and headed through the train cars to the loading car to greet the new arrival.

When he reached his destination, Wilbur found a skinny blond with bruises all over his body and blood still running from his nose sitting on the bench. The brunet nearly gasped, hands flying up to cover his mouth.

"Tommy...?" Wilbur practically whispered. Blue-grey eyes darted over to him, and crystalline tears flooded those dull eyes as they desperately drunk in the brunet's features.

"W-Wil-by?" Tommy called, breaths becoming a bit harsher as he panicked. "W-Whewe am I-I?"

"No...no no no," Wilbur ignored his question, instead rushing to his side and dropping to his knees. "You're not supposed to be here, Tommy, not yet. God, not you- it should've been anyone but you."

"W-Wilb-by, you-yous sc-cawin' me!" Tommy cried, grasping at the front of Wilbur's shirt. His tears had finally began to fall, and he let his head come to rest on his brother's shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry, it's okay, Toms," Wilbur assured him quickly, tilting his face up to brush away his tears. "You- you're in the afterlife, you...died, and it must've been traumatic too. You've still got the marks."

"D-Dweam..." Tommy sniffled, pulling at the edge of his shirt. "I wen' ta s-see 'im 'n-n pw-wison 'nd g-ot stu-uck 'nd 'e k-ep' hi-ittn' me 'nd evwet'in' got dark." (a/n: translation: "I went to see him in prison and got stuck and he kept hitting me and everything got dark.")

"Aw, I'm sorry love," Wilbur cooed, pulling Tommy to his chest and pressing a kiss to the side of his bruised head. "No one will hurt you any more, not with big brother Wilby here to protect you."

Tommy buried his face into the brunet's neck, practically mewling with happiness when the elder brunet picked him up and began to walk back the way he came.

"C'mon, Toms, let's go play Go Fish with Schlatt and Mexican Dream. Schlatt's pretty easy to beat so you'll be alright."

You'll be alright, Wilbur thought to himself as he carried Tommy away from everything that could ever hurt him.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
kinda short, but cute

also how we feelin about revived wilbur rn? i'm not so sure about him

maybe i'm just paranoid, i don't know

anyway, next chap is fluffier, with little ghostbur instead :>

(509 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>