The Great Flour War (Little!Wilbur, CG!Eret and Niki)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Setting: IRL Minecraft
Summary: Wilbur "helps" Eret and Niki bake cookies, but Niki has to go to the store. While she's gone, a battle of flour ensues.

Flour is so fun to play with but it tastes icky and that makes me sad :/
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
So far, baking had been smooth - well as smooth as baking with an energetic little could be - until Niki realized they were missing a crucial ingredient. She scoured the pantry, even looking through her personal stash of baking supplies, but still couldn't find what they needed.

"Dang, we're out of baking powder," she muttered to herself, then turning and smiling at Wilbur. "I'll be right back, teacup, I need to run to the store. Be good for Eret til I get back, okay?"

"Otay Mama!" Wilbur agreed, and he leaned down so Niki could kiss his cheek. Eret crossed their arms and faked a pout.

"I want a kiss too!" They exclaimed, leaning down and tapping their cheek. Niki rolled her eyes, but still smiled and kissed their cheek too. She then grabbed her bag and coat, leaving with a wave. Eret checked over the recipe, then shrugged. "Wanna get the rest of the stuff measured out, bun?"

Wilbur nodded excitedly, and the two carefully scooped out the sugar and brown sugar, cracking eggs and measuring oil. The problem came along when it came to take the flour out. Wilbur tilted the bag forward too far, and flour flew up in his face, turning his dark brown hair white and making him cough. Eret laughed at their powered charge, but Wilbur frowned, grabbing a handful of flour and clumsily rubbing it into his caregiver's hair.

"Oh, so that's how you wanna play?" Eret asked playfully, pulling their sleeves up and dipping their hand into the bag. "Let's play, Wil."

The two threw flour back and forth, covering both the kitchen and each other in the white powder, but it all ended when Wilbur got flour in his eyes and fell to the floor, crying hard. Eret, of course, rushed to his side, taking a clean cloth from a cabinet and dampening it, then tilting Wilbur's head up and wiping his eyes gently. When the little blinked and squeezed out his last few tears, he giggled weakly.

"Yous look funmy," Wilbur laughed and got a soft chuckle from Eret as well.

"You look pretty funny yourself, bun," they booped his nose, then sighed and looked around the kitchen. "We better get cleaning, or Niki will have my hide."

Although Wilbur didn't know exactly what that expression meant, he knew by Eret's tone that it wasn't good. And so, the Great Flour War came to an end with both sides working together to clean up, finishing up and sitting on the floor together, exhausted. Niki found them just like that and smiled, letting them nap and finishing the cookies before joining them in leaning against the kitchen counter, Wilbur sleeping peacefully between his caregivers on the floor.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
cuties :]

baking is so fun, but you just have to be careful you don't burn yourself! be safe!

the next chapter is a dadza chapter, but that's all i'll say ;]

(530 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>