Thunderstorm (Little!Wilbur, CG!Phil and Kristen)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
!!warning for anxiety n slight panic attack and crying!!

Setting: IRL
Summary: While visiting Phil, a storm rolls in that scares Wilbur right into slipping - and slipping young at that.

Woo Dadza! And Mumza too!!

I shouldn't be this excited lol
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
It was just after dinner when the first clap of thunder hit. They were cleaning up (they had spaghetti), and Wilbur, being the sweet boy that he is, offered to help. His hands were wrist-deep in warm, soapy dishwater when it happened, and his face turned white as a sheet when he heard it. Kristen, who'd been helping to dry the dishes as Wilbur washed them, didn't miss it the sudden tenseness.

"Wil? You okay, love?" She fussed over him, putting down the towel to put one hand on his arm and the other on his back, where she rubbed small circles.

"Y-Yeah, I'm alright," Wilbur lied shakily, flicking water from his hands and clasping them together so they wouldn't shake as much. "I'm actually pretty t-tired, so I think I-I'll-"

Another strike of lightning and the thunder that followed made Wilbur shriek, shaking hands flying up to cover his ears and eyes screwed shut. Phil poked his head out from the living room, eyebrows scrunched up in concern and confusion. Kristen had already enveloped the boy into a tight hug, rubbing his back and whispering sweet comforts to him. The thunder crashed again and Wilbur sobbed, even more tears gushing down his cheeks and grasping at Kristen's sweater desperately.

"M-Mum-my," Wilbur whimpered, bending over to hide his face into her shoulder. When Phil put a hand on his back, the little jumped, but relaxed when he realized who it was. Wilbur raised his head, sniffling and bottom lip trembling. "D-Daddy?"

Phil smiled kindly, sharing a glance with Kristen before returning to rubbing circles against Wilbur's back. This wasn't the first time they'd encountered a regressed Wil, although normally it was a long-distance situation. Either way, they could handle this.

"We're right here mate," Phil assured him, "How old are you right now, bud?"

Wilbur held up five shaking fingers, and Kristen kissed his forehead; "Such a big boy, aren't you darling?"

A small smile shakily covers across the little's face, although he still flinched a bit when the thunder hit. He followed Kristen into the living room obediently, hiding in her neck when she invited him to sit in her lap. Phil sat next to them, still petting Wilbur's hair and comforting him gently.

The storm soon passed and Wilbur fell asleep right there, laying across their laps, content.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
awww wilburrrr my babyyyyy

so sweet 🥺

and we get to see more of him as a caregiver with tommy tomorrow :]

(459 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Requests are closed :[) MCYT Agere One-Shots!~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें