Close Cousins Encounters (Little!Fundy, Kinda CG!Tubbo and Ranboo)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
!warning for a little yelling n mild bad words!

Setting: DreamSMP
Summary: Fundy just wanted to play with his cousin Micheal, but Tubbo and Ranboo catch him trying to sneak in.

love this idea!! it's really cute to imagine the two cousins playing together and just having a good time

also brought to you by apple slices and peanut butter, which is really really yummy
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Tubbo and Ranboo were minding their own business, making dinner for them and their son when they heard a thud from upstairs. Assuming that Micheal had just tripped over the rug again, Tuboo climbed the ladder to his room to help him put it back in place. Instead he found a ginger-haired someone having fallen face-down on the carpet, the curtains fluttering with the breeze of the open window.

"Fundy? What the hell are you doing in our house?" Tubbo exclaimed, bringing Ranboo up as well. He had a similar reaction - confusion and a bit of anger - but he managed to stay more level-headed than his platonic husband.

"Why didn't you just come through the front door?" Ranboo asked, frowning when Fundy sniffled and pulled his knees to his chest. "Fundy?"

"I jus' wan'ed some'ne t' pway wif," he whimpered, bottom lip stuck out in a pout. This only confused Ranboo further, but Tubbo clearly understood something that he did not.

Pulling the taller off to the side for a moment, Tubbo glanced back once more to Fundy, who was now have a babbled conversation with Micheal; "I think he's regressed."

"What?"

"You know, the thing that Tommy does sometimes? It helps with anxiety and depression and stuff."

Ranboo finally understood, taking his own glance back to the spot where Fundy and Micheal sat, now rolling cars across the floor, crashing them together and giggling. It was true that this was the happiest they had seen Fundy in a long time, possibly since even the days of the L'Manburg. His honey-brown eyes seem clear and bright, and his toothy canines were spread into a mirthful grin.

"Okay, you can stay," Tubbo agreed, smiling at the happy gasp Fundy and Micheal both gave. "Dinner's in about an hour, but you guys can play until then."

"Okay, Papa!" Micheal exclaimed, tooth gap on full display as he smiled toothily.

"Otay Tubs," Fundy nodded, tail flicking happily. He had a friend, finally.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
again, kind of short, but still really cute!!!

Micheal is so precious, he'd be so willing to play with fundy when he's little :D

tomorrow brings little sapnap!! pog!!

(432 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>