Quiet Time (Little!Ranboo, CG!Techno)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
!warning for mentions of blood and a dead animal :<!

Setting: DreamSMP
Summary: Techno comes back from a hunt to find Ranboo in his house, regressed and nonverbal.

listen i just really like babyspace ranboo don't judge me pls

also techno and ranboo are an underrated duo and i stan
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Techno trekked through the snow, trailing blood behind him from the bag over his shoulder. His hunt had been rather successful, catching several rabbits and even two deer which he had brought back earlier. When he reached his cottage, though, the door was already partially open.

Pulling his sword from it's sheath, Techno crept through the house carefully, searching for intruders. However, the only person he found was one very lanky enderboy, sitting on the floor of his living room and staring at him with wide, curious eyes.

"Oh, hey Ranboo," Techno greeted him awkwardly, sheathing his sword before setting it to lean against the wall. "What are you doing here?"

Ranboo didn't respond, just shrugging and continuing to nibble on the end of his tie. Techno glanced at him as he set his things down on the table, just watching as Ranboo whined through his mouthful of fabric and pulled at his shirt, babbling softly to himself. Oh. Techno crouched down at his side, and Ranboo poked his face and giggled.

"How old you feelin' right now, Boo?" He asked, nodding when he held up one finger. "Mm. I bet you're not too comfortable in those clothes, huh?"

Ranboo whined and nodded, making grabby hands and pulling at Techno's shirt. The piglin picked him up with ease, carrying him into the spare room - which was practically Ranboo's anyway, seeing as he was there so often - and setting him on the bed. Considering the little's current age, Techno figured a onesie would be best. He pulled out a cat one and decided he made a good choice when Ranboo squealed and stimmed happily. (a/n: yes i have a hc that c!ranboo stims and i will fight u over it ('̀-'́))

It didn't take too long to get the boy changed, but by then he already seemed rather tired. Techno rather felt the same - a hunt always took a lot out of him - so his next course of action was to get Ranboo his bottle and then for both of them to take a nap. Ranboo happily kicked his feet as he sat on the kitchen counter - Techno was right next to him, to make sure he wouldn't hurt himself - and his pacifier bobbed between his lips.

Techno poured the honey-milk into the bottle, testing it on his own skin before giving it to Ranboo. Sitting on the couch with the enderboy in his lap, the piglin pet his hair as he drank and made sure that he didn't drink it too fast. Before he even finished the bottle, Ranboo's eyes drooped and fluttered sleepily, so Techno took it and set it aside so he didn't choke.

"Goodnight, Boo," he murmured, letting his head fall back as they both drifted off. Ranboo made a small noise, almost that of a purr, and with that, he was out.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
:) cuties

the next chapter is p standard, more charlie hurt/comfort :)))

(542 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>