Barely Escaped (Little!Tommy, CG!Techno)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
!!warning for crying and panic, some injury n a mention of emotional manipulation!!

Setting: DreamSMP
Summary: While returning to Snowchester from his mine, Techno comes across a frantic, regressed Tommy.

this one might be one to skip if you're regressed right now, it's a little heavy

of course i can't stop you, but just so you know
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The snow crunched under Techno's feet, the cold wind whistling in his ears and making his pink hair flutter out behind him. Thanks to his inhuman hearing, any sound on the breeze carried to his ears, from the light hop of the rabbits or the chirping of the birds. On this particular occasion, his piglin ears perked up, only to hear what seemed to be sobbing and screaming coming from the direction of his house. Thinking the worst, Techno began to sprint back in the direction of his cottage.

But when he arrived, he didn't see anyone. He could hear them, as the cries were certainly coming from this area, and yet Techno couldn't see anyone at all. A pinecone then fell from the tree behind him, and his head darted up to see a skinny, shaking blond, curled up in the crook of two branches. It took a moment for Techno to recognize him - his nose was bent, clearly having been broken and not allowed to heal right, and cuts and bruises marred his skin - but after just a few seconds his eyes widened.

"Tommy? What are you doing here?" Techno called, just getting a whimper and more sobs from the boy. He sighed when he realized that Tommy probably wouldn't be able to get down himself, so he dropped his pickaxe and bag and began to scale the tree. When Techno came face-to-face with the blond, he could finally see how broken Tommy looked. "What are you doing up here?"

"D-Do-on' wa-an' D-D-Dw-wea-am t-t' f-fi'd m-me," the little blubbered, hiding his flushed face in his trembling hands. Techno felt his face soften, and he scooped up Tommy into his arms and climb carefully back down the tree, something he found much too easy; Tommy was definitely too light, considering his height.

Carrying the blond little into the house, Techno placed Tommy on the rug next to Edward before leaving to get blankets and fresh clothes. He came back with most of the spare blankets and a spare set of matching blue and white striped pajamas. The scene Techno found made his chest feel warm; Edward had put a hand in Tommy's hair, making a soft purr-like noise as he did so. The blond had his eyes shut lightly and leaned into the touch, whimpering when it went away.

"Hey, Toms," Techno announced his presence, getting a soft gasp and happy squeal from Tommy. "How old are you feeling right now, prince?"

The little thought hard for a few seconds, then held up two fingers. After a moment, though, he put one down, then put it back up. Tommy did this a few times before whining and kicking his feet. Techno crouched down beside him.

"You're not sure?" He asked him, getting a nod from Tommy. The pink-haired man kissed the side of his head. "That's okay, prince. You're so small, I bet you need help changing, hm?"

Tommy nodded, tugging at his ripped, dirtied shirt and whining. Techno wasted no time changing his little brother out of his uncomfortable shirt and jeans and into the soft pajamas he brought out. Tommy just continued to bask in the attention, practically purring by time Techno had finished. A knock then came from the door, making both males look up.

"It's probably just Phil, I'll be right back prince," Techno promised, kissing the top of his head and leaving for the door.

When he opened it, Techno tensed. A clean porcelain mask with a scribbled-on smile greeted him, but the piglin forced himself to relax under the other's sharp gaze.

"Dream," Techno said curtly.

"Techno," Dream responded. He tilted his head slightly, looking up and down Techno's figure. "What took you so long?"

"I was making a few potion," the pink-haired male lied smoothly, "Apologies for not wanting to burn my house down."

"Mm. Anyways, have you seen Tommy?" Dream questioned, a shadow crossing over his mask. "He finally tried running away from m- his exile, and I need him back - to keep an eye on him, of course."

The way Dream said it felt uncomfortable, almost possessive to Techno. Still, he stood his ground; "No, I haven't. But I assure that if I do, I'll come and tell you personally."

"Thanks," Dream nodded, giving a wave and leaving. Techno waited til he'd disappeared into the trees to close the door, and retreating back into the living room.

The pink-haired man frowned when he couldn't find Tommy, but it only took a bit of listening to find him; small sniffles and sobs came from behind the couch and it was shifted away from the wall. Pushing the couch further away, Techno moved to pick him up and sighed slightly when Tommy flinched.

"T-Te-ech-chie," the blond whimpered, reaching out for him when he realized that it was his brother.

"It's alright, prince, I'm right here," Techno assured him, really picking him up this time and bouncing him gently. "Dream is gone and I'm not going to let him near you ever again."

Never again.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
aw they're so sweet :)

next is little!niki with cg!wilbur and the cat keyboard :))

(938 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>