Little More Than a Scrapped Knee (Little!Tommy, CG!Sam)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
!!!BIG warning for blood n bruises n almost death n cryin n panic n bad word :[[!!!

Setting: DreamSMP
Summary: When Tommy gets stuck in the prison cell with Dream, Sam arrives just in time to save his boy.

awesamdad is great and sam nook is great and it's all great :3

yay!!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Sam," Tommy called through the lava wall. "Sam, I want out now. Put down the wall."

Tommy chewed his lip anxiously, heart practically beating out of his chest. Where is Sam? He said he'd be right there. He must've said that out loud, as Dream began to speak; "There must've been a security breach somewhere. It looks like you're in here with me for a little while, Tommy."

"What?! No," Tommy protested, clenching his fists as to not show that they were shaking. "No, no, no! I can't be stuck in here with- with you!"

"What's wrong, Tommy?" Dream asked, tilting his head and stepping closer to the teen. "I thought we were friends."

He sounded so genuinely hurt that Tommy almost gave in and forgave him, but he stayed strong and reminded himself of everything that happened, everything Dream caused. The young blond shuffled back, but when a spark from the lava hit his shirt he began to turn and his back hit the wall; he'd effectively trapped himself, chest tightening and breath leaving his lungs like lead.

"W-We're not fr-riends, Dw-Dream," Tommy stammered, fighting back tears (and failing). "I-I wo-on' b-be your- your t-toy."

"Well, that isn't very nice," Dream says in mock hurt, expression hardening as he loomed over Tommy. "I guess I'll just have to treat you as an enemy then."

Gripping the blond curly lock's of the boy trembling before him, Dream threw Tommy to the ground and begins kicking him with vigor, enjoying every cry and whimper he gave. This went on for a cruelly long time, about half an hour before the lava wall fell and Sam body-slammed Dream to the ground.

"What. The fuck. Do you think. You're doing." The green-haired man punctuated every word by slamming his folded fists down against Dream's face, grinning maniacally when his nose gave a mighty crack - it was certainly broken.

"P-Pwease...st-top-" a weak voice called, followed by coughing and a long, pitiful whine. Sam turned to see a crying Tommy heaving for air and reaching out for him, and his face softened considerable.

"Oh, Tommy," Sam breathed, eyebrows furrowing. "What has done to you?"

He didn't wait for an answer, not really getting one in the first place. Instead, Sam picked Tommy up - mindful of the fact that he probably had several broken ribs - and carried him back to the platform, shooting the dazed Dream one last glare before the lava fell again. As they were brought back from the cell, Sam rocked Tommy gently and rubbed his back as the little sobbed hoarsely into his shoulder.

"It's alright, my sweet boy. I've got you, nothing can hurt you anymore. Never again."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
im sorry tommy, i shouldnt keep torturing

oh well :]

next chapt is a softer tommy chapter, although still a bit sad. it's just what i'm good at, i'm sorry

(542 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>