Please Stop Fighting (Little!Tubbo, CG!Quackity)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
!!!BIG warning for fighting/yelling, alcoholism, bad words, physical abuse n bruises n crying D:!!!

Setting: DreamSMP
Summary: Schlatt and Quackity regularly get into fights - the drunk of the two often getting physical with his husband - and Tubbo hates it more than anything else.

yeah i would not read this under any circumstances if you're little, for your sake and mine

this one is a lot angstier than the others even if there is some comfort, i'm sorry :[
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Tubbo pushed his hands over his ears tight, whimpering when it did nothing to shut out the yelling and screaming that came from outside his room. Schlatt had gotten drunk again, and Quackity had finally had enough of it. The moment he'd caught wind of it, Tubbo ran to his bedroom and hid in the closet, trying not to cry too loudly from fear of getting hurt or yelled at by the president.

"You can't keep doing this!" The young brunet heard Quackity shout, "You're scaring Tubbo, tu hijo de puta!"

The sound of skin hitting skin echoed in Tubbo's ears, and he could even hear the raven's gasp of pain from where he was. Standing on shaky legs, the small teen hesitantly emerged from his closet and peeked his head out from the bedroom door.

"Don't you cuss at me, you whore!" Schlatt slurred at his husband, kicking him in the shin. "Besides, Tubbo ain't afraid'a me."

"Yes he is!" Quackity protested, sucking a breath in through his teeth when Schlatt kicked him again. "Otherwise he wouldn't be hiding in his room, sobbing his goddamn lungs out-"

"M-Mama..?"

Both adults whipped their heads towards the boy when he called for his caregiver, eyes big and tear-filled and shoulders curled inward on himself. Schlatt drunkenly scoffed, stalking towards the smaller brunet; "The fuck did you call him, you fuckin' freak?"

"S-Sto-p...p-pwe-ease.."

Slap! Schlatt brought his hand down over Tubbo's cheek, sending the boy falling to the floor and clutching his cheek. Big, hot tears gushed down his cheeks, and sobs escaped his lips, plus the occasional cry for his mama.

"Hey, hey!" Quackity yelled, pushing Schlatt away from Tubbo and barking out a bitter laugh when the drunk stumbled and fell on his bum. "That's what you deserve, you cruel bastard."

"M-Ma-a-am-ma (Mama)-!" Tubbo wailed, desperately grasping at the raven's white tank-top. Quackity lifted the boy into his arms, rocking him gently.

"Shh, it's alright, mi pequeño," he shushed the brunet, pressing a kiss to the top of Tubbo's head. When he turned back to look at Schlatt, the man had already disappeared; he'd probably left to go to some bar and get even more wasted. "The bad man is gone, it'll be okay."

For now, Quackity thought to himself, shaking the thought from his head when Tubbo whined and tugged are his shirt again.

"What is it, darling?" He immediately responded, rubbing his thumb in soft circles over the darkening mark on the teen's cheek.

"I's gettin' s'eppy," Tubbo told him, a wide but soft yawn emerging from his lips. Quackity smiled tiredly, lifting the brunet onto his hip and bringing him back to the boy's room. He lay Tubbo in the bed, turning to leave but stopping when there came a weak tug on his hand. "Don' go, pwease?"

His eyes were so scared and sad that Quackity could feel his heart crack, and the raven did as his little wanted, laying next to the boy - after locking the door to keep Schlatt from getting to them - and wrapping his arms around Tubbo gently. The small teen rolled on top of him, burying his face in Quackity's chest and relaxing. The raven smiled weakly.

They'd be okay, for now.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
and remember, ITS NOT A SHIP

ISTG, PLEASE DO N O T TAKE THEIR RELATIONSHIP AS ROMANTIC, THATS NASTY AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT

thank you :)

and don't worry, the next chap is little dream hurt/comfort so it's a bit softer :]]

(676 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>