Darling, My Darling (Little!Sam, CG!Foolish)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
!warning for a little bit of sad n stress :[!

Setting: DreamSMP
Summary: Dream is stressing Sam out, and arrival of his boyfriend doesn't help with the poor warden's falling headspace.

it is a CRIME how little content there is of little sam

this man is BABEY and if you disagree you're wrong /nm

also yes, I do imply they're dating, but this is not sexual in any capacity and if you even imply that i will block you /srs
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
After hours of dealing with Dream and him throwing his clock in the lava, Sam is stressed and exhausted and just wants to go home and regress so badly, but he just can't. There's still a few more hours on his card, so he just has to grit his teeth and bear it. The surface of the portal then ripples, and Foolish pops out, cheerful as always.

"Hey Sam!" He greets the warden, "How's it going?"

Sam debates telling him the truth or not, but he decides on not after weighing his options. "Alright, but it'd be nice if Dream would stop burning his clock," he sighs, cracking his neck and groaning at the dull pain that follows. Foolish's smile flickers off his face for a second.

He could tell the moment he walked in that Sam is tired, tense and upset by whatever his day has thrown at him. It doesn't help that the last time he regressed was almost two weeks ago, something Foolish knew for a fact; he'd been the one taking care of him, after all. It couldn't hurt to try and get him to regress for a bit, Foolish decides.

"Aw, I'm sorry Sammy," he coos, rubbing Sam's back gently and smiling again when the greenette leans into the touch. "Why don't you just take the rest of the day off and let Abi take care of you?" His voice is smooth and honey-filled, nearly lulling Sam right into his small headspace.

At the last moment his head snaps back up and he pulls away from Foolish, digging his nails into his palm. "Stop doing that," he exclaims.

Foolish feigns confusion. "Stop what?" He asks softly, trying to reach over to grab and squeeze Sam's hand. He frowns when Sam whips his hand back like he just got burned and turns away from him.

"I'm not little right now, stop treating me like I am," he says firmly, although with every passing minute it's getting harder and harder for him not to be. His eyes are squeezed shut to prevent any tears from escaping - the mere act of refusing his headspace is almost painful, at least mentally - and despite his best efforts, a small sniffle slips out. "I-I don't have time."

"Oh, baby," Foolish murmurs in hushed tones, leaning up against Sam's back and setting his chin on his shoulder. "You need to take a break, you're going to hurt yourself like this. Please, just let me take you home Sammy." Sam sniffles again softly, then nods. "Thank you prince, now let's take you home and get you in more comfy clothes."

"Oki Abi," Sam agrees readily, but when Foolish turns without him he whines. "Cawwy p'ease?"

"Of course prince, c'mere." It takes a bit of adjusting, but soon Foolish has one hand around his boyfriend's back and one under his bum comfortably. Sam snuggles into his neck, body finally relaxed and un-tense as he lets Foolish take him away from all of his responsibilities.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
yeah the name of the chapter doesn't mean anything i just thought it was cute

:]

(585 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>