No Point Crying Over Split Apple Juice (Little!Charlie, CG!Wilbur)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
!warning for crying!

Setting: IRL
Summary: Wilbur arrives in America for a surprise visit, but upon arrival he finds a spilt jug of juice and an upset Charlie on the floor.

again, another story i already had written bc i have a problem lol

what can i say, i like little charlie and i'm sad, so
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Wilbur stood at the door of Charlie's house, contemplating his options. On one hand, he could knock and be a good friend. On the other, it'd be more fun to just open the door (he knew that the extra key was under the potted plant). Eventually, Wilbur decided on just going in; it's not like Charlie would care either way.

When he walked in, though, the house seemed completely empty. The silence was uncomfortable, considering his friend's typical loud cheerfulness, and Wilbur couldn't help but get a bad feeling about it. Dropping his bag in the front room, he peeked into the kitchen; the first thing he saw was a yellowish-tan liquid crawling across the tiled floor from a tipped over jug, clearly apple juice that had been spilled.

The next and more important thing Wilbur saw was obviously Charlie, curled up next to the leaking container of juice and crying softly. A light green paci bobbed between his lips, muffling his small sobs and threatening to slip out at any moment. Well, that explains a lot. Wilbur kneeled at Charlie's side, making his prescience known with a soft 'hey'.

The little still started a bit, but his eyes grew wide when Wilbur's face registered in his mind; "W-Wilby?"

"Yeah, I'm here, baby,"  the Brit smiled, putting a comforting hand on Charlie's shoulder. "Did you have an accident?"

Charlie sniffled and nodded, bottom lip trembling. He tried to babble out an apology, but Wilbur just shushed him and kissed his forehead.

"Don't worry about it, you didn't mean to," he shrugged it off, lifting Charlie up when the juice got too close for comfort. "Why don't you go watch a movie while I clean up, and then we can cuddle?"

"P-Pwease?"

"Of course, baby."

It didn't take too long to clean up the spilt juice, and by time he finished, Wilbur could make it back to the living room before he missed too much off the movie - Charlie had chosen Lilo and Stitch, as usual - and the two curled up together, eventually falling asleep there with a blanket thrown haphazardly over their bodies.

This was the best accident Charlie had ever made, it seemed.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
yo lilo and stitch is such a good movie tho, i love it :]

and just you wait; i got even more of this dynamic lined up for tomorrow!! with even more floof!! :33

(459 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>