Even Presidents Take Naps (Little!Tubbo, CG!Jack)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
!!warning for a little stress n crying!!

Setting: DreamSMP
Summary: The pressures of being president are heavy on Tubbo's shoulders, so when Jack finds him regressed but still working, he decides to do something about it.

yay for cg Jack!!

his character is kind of questionable sometimes but i love the person behind the character sm that i don't care
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Jack stirred and sat up on the couch he'd slept on, squinting at his dim surroundings questioningly. It was only once he spotted the picture of Tubbo and Tommy that he remembered; Tubbo had asked him to come over and keep him company while he did paperwork. When Jack looked to his right, though, he didn't see Tubbo or his paperwork; all he found was an empty ring of blanket and a chewed-up pen lid.

As he traversed the hallway, Jack peeked in through doorways in search of his younger friend. He eventually came to the office door, a fluorescent white light spilling out from underneath it. Well, this must be it. Jack considered knocking, but decided to just skip formalities and open the door. Behind it, he found several things. The most important was obviously Tubbo, who was bent over his desk, writing slowly and shakily.

"Tubs? What are you doing up?" Jack queried. Tubbo looked up, and the older could see the tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Still gots work ta do," Tubbo sniffled, eyes darting from Jack to his papers. "An' den I gots ta sign Tommy's howtel papes an' wook a' Ni'i's ting a-an- an'-"

More tears slipped down his cheeks, and Jack felt his heart squeeze; Tubbo, for as well as he'd been doing, was still a teen, almost a boy. Forced to grow up by wars and responsibilities, maturing too quickly and not being allowed - or allowing himself - to be a kid. Hands held up for Tubbo to see, Jack approached slowly as to not startle or overwhelm the little.

"How about we go to sleep, and in the morning we can finish everything together?" He suggested, gently pulling Tubbo out of his seat and leading him towards the door.

"Bu' da papes-!" The brunet whined, weakly pulling against Jack's firm but gentle grip. He didn't try that hard to escape though, so the caregiver had a rather easy time leading him back to the living room and seating him on the couch.

"In the morning," Jack insisted. He pulled the blanket over both of them, but took more time adjusting it when Tubbo crawled into his lap and rested his head on his shoulder. "Goodnight, Tubs."

"Ni ni, Jackie," the little yawned, settling against the warmth of his caregiver and letting himself relax, finally.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
cuties :]

maybe a bit short, but i think i did alright? let me know what you think :]]

next is another little tommy chapter, because i just love him for some reason lol

(488 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>