Dad Senses (Little!Sapnap, CG!Bad)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Setting: IRL Minecraft
Summary: When Sapnap comes home to visit from college, Bad can immediately tell how tired he is - it's a parent thing.

i mean bad is canonically his father and i live for that dynamic so here we are :)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Bad engulfed Sapnap in a hug, squeezing his son tightly and getting a light squeeze back. It'd been months since they'd seen each other, since Sap left for college and hadn't had a chance to visit. Finally he was on spring break, so his first stop was to see Bad.

"How have you been, Dad?" Sapnap asked when Bad finally released him, a smile painting either of their faces.

"I've been fine, never thought I'd miss you and Dream being muffins though," Bad laughed, holding Sapnap out by the shoulders and examining his face. After a moment, he huffed out a softer laugh. "You look tired, Sap."

Sapnap rubbed the back of his neck, sighing tiredly and letting his shoulders slump; "Yeah, I am."

Bad nodded understandingly, leading his son into the house and sitting him on the couch. The ravenette just followed, the mere parental aura that his father gave off bringing on a fuzziness that fogged his mind.

"Do you still regress, sunshine?" Bad questioned. Sapnap blushed, but nodded and fiddled with his fingers.

A warm smile graced the demon's lips, and he left to retrieve a few things his son had left behind. When he came back, he found Sapnap chewing on his fingers and bopping his head, staring out the window at a bird in a tree. Bad grabbed the little's wrist gently and pulled his fingers from his mouth.

"That's icky, honey," he scolded lightly, holding out a pacifier and chuckling when Sapnap's eyes practically sparkled at the sight of it. Bad placed it between his lips and ruffled his long black hair. "Isn't that better?"

"Mhm, t'anks Daddy," Sapnap said in a muffled voice, the paci bobbing between his lips contently. "C'n we watc' 'toons?"

"Of course, sunshine," Bad agreed, sitting on the couch and kissing the back of the little's head when he crawled into his lap. He paused, thinking for a moment before asking, "How old are you, hun?"

Sapnap did his own thinking, then raised four fingers and grinned; "I four alweady!"

"Such a big boy for me Sappy," Bad cooed, a sweet smile marking the little's face. "How about we watch Bubble Guppies, then?"

"Yes p'ease!" Sapnap squealed happily, bouncing excitedly in his seat. "T'ank 'ou, Daddy!"

"Of course, sunshine," Bad laughed at his excitement, kissing the side of his head and sighing with contentment. He loved having his son back, and now, he did.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
djsjajksk baby sap is so so cute 🥺🥺

side note, what do you think sapnap would study in college? i think he'd be there for a sport, maybe (american) soccer or football

next is little Tubbo and a new cg, but that's a surprise ;]

(492 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>