Prison Visit (Little!Dream, CG!Bad)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
!warning for a little sad n not eating n mention of violence!

Setting: DreamSMP
Summary: Besides Sam, Dream hasn't had any visitors while in prison, and when Bad comes to visit him, he can't help but cling to him.

i actually rlly like caregiver bad, and the only person who visited dream in prison other than sam or tommy is bad (other than quackity, but that was just to beat him up)

so ye :3
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The large, gloomy prison loomed over Bad menacingly, but he didn't let it bother him as he walked into through the portal. Sam immediately greeted him when he arrived, and the demon waved off his offer of water when the dizziness of teleporting hit him.

"I'm assuming you're here for Dream," Sam guessed - correctly, of course - and nodding when Bad confirmed his suspicions. "Alright. Put your things in the chest over there and then follow me."

Doing as asked, they went through the rest of the security procedures without any problems. Sam sent Bad over to the other side, lava wall falling and allowing him to see into the cell. At first, the demon couldn't see Dream, but soon spotted him curled up in a tight ball on the far side of his bed, thin body trembling slightly.

"Dream?" Bad called, slowly approaching the blond. "Are you alright, you muffin?"

Dream looked up, showing the long tear tracks that trace his hollow cheeks and sniffling softly; "B-Bad? W-Wha' do-doin'?"

"I came to see you, Dreamie," Bad explained lightly, sitting at Dream's side. "You look too skinny, bud. Have you been eating lately?"

Dream whimpered and shook his head, hiding his face in his knees. He mumbled something that Bad didn't catch, and he repeated it shakily with his head picked back up; "D-Don' des-serve i-t."

"Oh darling, of course you deserve it," Bad cooed, pulling Dream into his lap and running a comforting hand through his hair. "You may've done some bad things, but that doesn't mean you're a bad person. You're still my little muffin, no matter what you did in the past."

Dream sniffled, and then his floodgates broke; tears gushed down his cheeks and sobs brokenly, clinging to Bad's jacket with weak, trembling fingers. The demon just pet his hair gently, patiently waiting for him to calm down enough to talk. When Dream's sobs turned to sniffles, Bad kissed the top of his head and smiled.

"How if I took care of you, bubba?" He offered, Dream perking up at the idea. "I could try and convince Sam to let me bring a paci and a better blankie for you, would you like that?"

"Y-Yes p'e-ease, Dada," Dream whispered softly, leaning into Bad's chest and his eyes fluttering shut. Bad kissed his forehead and leant his head on top of the blond's, letting his eyes fall shut too. Sam found them just like that, but decided to let them sleep just a bit longer; it kept Dream from throwing his clock in the lava, at least.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
aw Dream is so cute :>

next chapter is a ranboo chapter, in babyspace this time!

(529 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>