Hungy Time ;^; (Little!Ranboo, CG!Tubbo)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Setting: DreamSMP
Summary: Ranboo wants chicken nuggets. Simple as that.

i want chicken nuggets but mum said no so this is my outlet for it
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
It'd been a quiet morning in the Bee-and-Boo household, with Ranboo having woken up to a fuzzy headspace and the smell of pancakes down the hall. Still not fully awake, the enderboy had stumbled into the bathroom and just stood there, brushing his teeth for much longer than needed. When he finally made it to the kitchen, Ranboo shuffled to Tubbo's side and leaned his head on top of the shorter's, making a noise between a purr and an enderman vwoop.

"Hey, Boo," Tubbo greeted him, turning a full 180 degrees with Ranboo's head still on top of his. "Feelin' small today?"

"Mhm..." he murmured, peering down at him with sleepy eyes. "Wha' 'ou make?"

"Just some pancakes. You want some?" Tubbo offered, gesturing to the still steaming plate of breakfast. Ranboo wrinkled his nose, which the brunet took as a no. "Well then, what do you want, Boo?"

"C'n I's gets chicke nuggies, p'ease?" The little asked with wide puppy dog eyes, grinning when Tubbo sighed and smiled.

"When you ask so politely, how can I say no, Boo?"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
it's really short im sorry but it was so cute tho 🥺

i love these platonic husbands and their little piglin son

next chapter should be longer, it's got lil gogy:]]

(230 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>